• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: what trainer class would you most want to play as?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
assume you got an actual class in the game and not just "Pokémon Trainer", and you were only allowed to train Pokémon that could actually be used by that class

who would you be?

ACE TRAINER IS BANNED

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I would loathe being restricted to a certain set of pokemon. The trainer class with the most freedom in pokemon choice is the Ace Trainers so I would definitely pick that.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I would pick Ace Trainer and if I had to pick another class that is not Ace Trainer, then I would be the Punk Girl.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
i wouldn't mind being an aroma lady <3 i want magical flower petals around me. grass pokemon are my favs

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Damn, I really like the sprite for ace trainers in DPPt :frown:

I would be a Collector otherwise.

Years
Spr_B2W2_Lady.png

Nothing is as amazing as the Lady trainer class. This is absolutely for me. <3

Years
I mean, both Gym Leader and Champion are technically trainer classes, but I feel like picking one of those would be cheating.

I think I would either go with the Tourist/Sightseer class (despite not really being much of a traveller), or one of the athletic classes, like Golfer, Infielder, or Pro Wrestler (I don't care if the last one is exclusive to the Masked Royal- I'd make it work!).

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
I'd be a Bug Catcher, to spend all my time in forests catching Bug-type Pokémon and training them.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I'm not into competitive battling and I would prefer to work at a Pokemon Daycare. I would love to meet many different kinds of Pokemon in the daycare and watch after them while the trainer is away.

U_U

スマイル!
Years
I'd be uh
a disappointment

lol sorry but really I'd probably want to be a nurse at a pokecenter! or someone who works at the daycare.
those seem nice

Back