• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of trainer are you?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I'd either be an Ace Trainer, considering I always use a lot of Pokemon with different types, or a Guitarist, because, ya know... I'm a guitarist xD

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I'd say Veteran, because that's what I am in the pokemon world.

This is because I've been playing the games ever since the 1st gen & like the veterans in the games,
    I usually have more powerful pokemon of varied types.

Raging Umbreon

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • A Veteran.

I've been playing pokemon since 1st gen. I usualy build strong teams which can handle almost anything.

Years
  • I'd be a Fairy Tale Girl (except older, haha). Since I was little, I've loved reading fairy tales and watching TV or movie adaptations of them. I'm also obsessed with Fairy Tail! 8D Additionally, I'm really fond of the Fairy type--it's become one of my top fave types--and I love most of the Fairy Pokemon. I'm fine with having a monotype team, too; it'd be fun making a team of Fairies that help with each others' weaknesses and whatnot~

EDIT: Apparently they also specialize in Psychic and Normal Pokemon in the Maison. I also like Psychic types and am all right with Normal types, so it all works out \o/

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    It's a boring choice, but it's the one that most represents me so..

Ace Trainer. I try to create balanced teams that cover each other's weaknesses - complete with good movesets too. Otherwise, I'd be a Smasher, because I love tennis... but apparently they don't come in a male form. Oh well. ^_^;;

The Serious Table

Can't touch this
    Years
  • I'd be kinda like a Gym Leader. I like Normal types and dark usually. I use Absol, Exploud, Swellow and other normal or dark types. Why? Because I find them the best to use. Down side to any fighting side...

Years
  • Maybe something cute and girlish but not like super girly, like a Hex Maniac or something.

Competitive wise I am that trainer that uses nothing but pokemon who take hits and returns the favor.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'd probably be a Pokemon Breeder because of all the pokemon I've bred back in the days. That or an Ace Trainer because I use a lot of high leveled pokemon with a variety of types.

Years
  • As you can probably tell from my avatar haha, I'd be a Battle Girl, on account of the fact I do Taekwondo in real life and am also rather partial to certain Fighting Pokémon :) I'd use a Sawk and my signature pokémon would be Hitmonlee :)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Probably Ace Trainer, because I used to be really into competitive battling. Or maybe even veteran because I'm not that much into it as I used to be. But, I'm getting back into it so maybe I still qualify as an Ace :0

That or a Breeder for the same reason, god I've spent so many hours IV breeding Pokémon lol.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I would probably be either a Breeder, Collector, or Dragon Tamer... gotta have them DRAGONS!

and back in the day, I did a lot of breeding... heck, still do! and I love just, collecting all sorts of Pokemon. x3

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
    Years
  • Gambler, Waiter, Musician, or Rising Star. I honestly wouldn't know which one of these, but it would be one of these.

Years
  • Probably the Lady. More specifically, these beauties:

I feel like their overall designs represent how I am irl pretty well. <3 I like pretty much anything cute and fancy-looking, lol.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I would be a ace trainer/cool trainer or a veteran! i love the "MY BODY IS READY" line from pokemon x and y!

Back