• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
    Brainstorm, a Christopher Walken movie from the 80s
    It had pretty bad writing, but the concept was interesting and the special effects were really cool.

Years
    Topkapi - a Peter Ustinov heist movie from 1964

It was surprisingly good. I didn't plan on watching it but once I started I couldn't turn it off.

The biggest shock was the fact that I had somehow never heard of it after all these years!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Toy Story 4, I really liked it, to be fair

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Murder Mystery on Netflix. Can't say I liked it. It had some funny moments but a lot of joke we're just so cheesy and I feel Jennifer Aniston was completely wasted of her talent. I didn't expect a Adam Sandler movie to be good though so I think I got what I expected.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    watched midsommar last night. jesus christ i have never seen anything like that ever. would 100% recommend

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2019
    Probably late but it's my first time seeing Spider-man Into the Spider Verse. I love the animation and the story. Sony keep on milking this franchise but it's all worth it.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    The Autopsy of Jane Doe, for a second time. It's actually my second-favorite horror movie (you can't say second-favorite anything without people getting curious about #1, so it's The Thing); I was happy to see it on Netflix after it disappeared from Hulu.

Years
    I finally watched Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and it was so good. Visually stunning and I loved the cast of characters. I see why it did so well!

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    I just watched Spider-Man: Homecoming for the first time. :D (My Marvel movie viewing history has gaps, okay) It was awesome. Probably gonna see Far From Home this weekend, if the crowds aren't prohibitive.

UPDATE: THE CROWDS WERE NOT PROHIBITIVE AND FAR FROM HOME WAS EVEN BETTER, OH MY GOSH

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I recently watched Your Name again with my mum... She didn't get it lmao. Still a lovely film and visually stunning. A recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I watched Spiderman: Homecoming and it is a kinda cute, kinda funny movie. I much prefer Far From Home though :D it's even funnier and cuter and has the added emotional impact because of the Blip etc.

Years
    Braveheart. The film looks lovely cinematically and has an awesome cast, especially Patrick McGoohan. I do eyeroll at some of the swelling, heroic music a bit though. There's also no history in braveheart beyond using the names of real people like William Wallace, Isabella of France or Robert the Bruce. The flick is fun and nicely-told still, but boy is it Hollywoodized :)

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    Just finished watching Vice. Very good film that I may need to watch again because there was so much going on. Having worked in politics it was weird to see some of the people I met and worked with depicted on screen. But to my knowledge it was a very accurate portrayal of decision making post-9/11.

Years
    What Happened to Monday

Picked because netflix was open and why not. I thought it was a decent movie, maybe not the best but I've definitely seen things that are worse. It at least kept my attention, which is good enough for me.

Years
    Watched the original version of the Lion King to make up for the disappointment of the remake :)

Then I finally got round to watching Venom. OMG that movie is hilariously bad from start to finish but it was such good fun I want to watch it again!

Back