• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
  • Chocolate cake batter

I was downtown for a play last night, and since my friends and I had some time to kill before the theater doors opened we went for coffee and sweets at a local cafe first. I checked out the vegan cake option, but thought it was kinda dry, so this Saturday morning I am baking my own to get that moist texture I missed. Just waiting for it to finish cooking, licking the rich gooey batter off the spoon. The play was good by the way.

If only I had some strawberries to put on top or walnuts, that would take this sucker to the next level!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I tried out some Chicken Cauliflower Nuggets.

Awww, why aren't they sold here? I'd like to try them!

Just right now I ate mashed potatoes with egg, cheese, broccoli and cauliflower. Very complete, very late dinner.

Back