• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Basmati rice with tomato curry, loving it
    that sounds really tasty :3

I had a boba tea downtown but I just... it really isn't my thing haha, I can't seem to like it. to make up for the bleh aftertaste, I just made myself an iced milky tea at home (blueberry flavor with honey and a lil vanilla added). much better :)

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
  • Found these 'Warheads Sour Green Apple' sodas at the dollar store today. I usually try to avoid non sugar-free sodas, but I'll just consider this as a rare treat. It's pretty good, btw.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    an avocado / date / spirulina smoothie :3 i bet it was mostly bananas though.

Years
  • What was the last thing you ate/drank?

This. I normally start my morning with something healthier than a candy bar, and was just going to get one bite, but gawd this thing is good. Lindt has always tasted good, but I swear the oatmilk gives it one of the smoothest, creamiest tastes ever.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Back