• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you purchased?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I bought a load of **** i do not need oh lord i walked into that store and i just prayed to the heavens christ above us please guide me and do not allow me to spend all my cash.

turns out christ was not watching this day i saw so much stupid dumb **** that was able to tickle me senseless, and i just throw my paper all over the place that **** was coming out ALL my pockets the store clerk was just like **** son who even buys this much stuff but I just CANT STOP BUYING good lord im gonna have fun rubbing plastic all over my body tonight just cheap **** all up in my room.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    A sparkling mango lime Arizona tea. It's pretty good. Not my usual buy, but I needed to change it up a bit. Ask this question again in like an hour and my answer will probably be a meal deal/quesarito from taco bell. I'm just too lazy to walk there right now.

Yukari

Oxygen:Inhale, the latest album by Thousand Foot Krutch off iTunes. I bought it around 9:00 PM today, AKA 2 hours ago, and it was worth every penny let me tell you.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Bought a $50 Amazon card to order some equipment for training in, but I've still yet to buy those things.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I bought shawarma for lunch in school. It's one of the very few food I like in the cafeteria. :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • An Agatha Christie novel, The Murder on the Links, for 4.95€. I can't resist those every time I find one.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • My parking fee. It cost RM12, which is extremely expensive for just two and a half hours. I can't believe they've raised the price since last semester. Never parking there again.

I didn't expect Malaysian parking prices to be that expensive. Where is it?
    I know tolls along the NS Highway can be rather costly, but not parking prices...

Anyway, I purchased a new pen today because I need a smoother one for lengthy essays, and it's just $1.80! Quite a bit cheaper than the ones I currently use.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I didn't expect Malaysian parking prices to be that expensive. Where is it?
    I know tolls along the NS Highway can be rather costly, but not parking prices...

Anyway, I purchased a new pen today because I need a smoother one for lengthy essays, and it's just $1.80! Quite a bit cheaper than the ones I currently use.

The place where I parked is a private parking lot for a building. The last time I parked there, it was RM8 for the same timeframe. I wouldn't have parked there in the first place unless I really had to. For this case, I was late for class and couldn't find parking at my preferred open parking lot after approximately 10 minutes.

As for today, I bought 2 pens, a stick of Mentos and a box of Tic Tacs.

Years
  • Finally, I bought a store-made potato salad that isn't completely disgusting. Actually it tastes really good, though I would throw in a few more stalks of celery and add hard-boiled eggs. Also, I like how it doesn't have too much mayo, instead it's primary base is sour cream, which I think settle in the stomach better. (unless you are lactose intolerant)

Every time I look around walmart, I end up with a sweet pickled relishy tasting potato salad, or even worse, one with diced onions. Those are two of the very few things I deplore...YUCK. So, today was a success!

Sirfetch’d

Just bought a pizza for dinner as no one else is home and I didn't feel like cooking. Also ordered a Sprite to go with it because Sprite is life.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • I ordered this awesome Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free shampoo and conditioner on Amazon, because my hair will be going white-blonde/pastel lilac on Sunday. I also ordered an Italian Mocha body scrub and a lovely exfoliating brush.

I'ma smell purdy. :3

Years
  • I bought myself a new water bottle at work today. It came with a free thing of Crystal Light (which I haven't had in years), and the whole thing was only about six bucks. For a good quality water bottle and the bonus drink mix, it was well worth it.

Back