• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's one thing you really want to get done before this week is over?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Be ambitious! What do you wanna get done?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I said ambitious, not overly ambitious, darling.
    What's one thing you really want to get done before this week is over?

:catheart:

Sirfetch’d

See Detective Pikachu. I was supposed to go see it with one of my coworkers on Monday but he had to go out of town and I didn't really feel like going out. Might go to a lunchtime showing tomorrow though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    For a more serious answer... although I would still very much like to disable Rika's sig. I would like to actually sit down and do some of the closed captioning work I was approved for. The pay is dismal but, hey, it's something I can do from home. :v I got approved for it the other week but haven't taken the time to actually take on any work yet.

Years
    Finish this stupid unit test that's giving me the worst headache but that's overly ambitious

So I'll go for finishing the two adopts I'm meant to make

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Nothing because I don't want this week to be over with. I really don't want to have to go back to work.

pkmin3033

Sort out my Backloggery...make a new theme, delete some stuff I sold off it, etc.

I'd love to make some headway in Dream Drop Distance and/or Warframe but only one of those will happen in all probability.

I'd also like to finish VLR but I've only seen 2 character endings so unless I skip stuff I haven't read or devote the entire weekend to it...yeeeeah.

Years
    Boyfriend and I have really cleaned up the apartment, but our table is still an absolute mess and needs to be sorted. It's basically the last big task we have before the apartment is, like, actually presentable to people if we want! Might tackle that as soon as he gets back from his errands, actually...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I need to finish making a presentation before Monday... cri

Years
    • Seen today
    Start a comic book, I used to make them for fun and share them with friends as a hobby, but never had motivation anymore.

Years
    Start a comic book, I used to make them for fun and share them with friends as a hobby, but never had motivation anymore.

Can relate.
    I'm working on scripting a long-term comic right now. Or rather, I'm trying to but scripting is freaking hard.

Back