• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's one thing you really want to get done before this week is over?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really want to do a thorough summer cleaning of my home. Fresh!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    kind of succedded not as much as I wanted - earn enough money to pay my bill and have some left over to spend
    (did succeed on bill part, not so much in spending)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Week is just ending/starting so I'll talk about the upcoming week.

Get a bunch of things solved/worked on for work, and treat my gf. :B

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My room and binge watch my netflix shows before my account date expires.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want to find a really pretty dress to buy! And also wear it in the weekend event :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I want to finally make a fursona. I feel like the only artist out there without one.

Years
    I really need to study Japanese, finish this model, and do some texture work on another. It's going to be a busy week.

pkmin3033

Finish Link's Awakening on Switch. Only got one dungeon and the final boss left so it's doable. I've been taking my time with it is all.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Teach my new dog 'gimme paw'. I've trained several dogs in this technique, but the classic way of doing it (treat in fist until they paw you) doesn't work with this new one. He's intelligent and I think he feels this trick is beneath him but, dammit, I want him to learn it anyway. I think he'll enjoy learning his left from his right paw and like the small challenge I give by randomly choosing one or the other when we practice tricks.

He's learned other techniques (come, sit, wait, down, roll over, leave it, no, off, out (of a room, vs outside or potty to go out), and jump) in less than two weeks so I know he's just being defiant and doesn't want to learn this new trick. Gonna try just physically grabbing his paw and saying 'paw' while treating him and hope that method works.

And if it does, I'd love to get him to sit up ('sit pretty' as we call it) by the end of the week, too. And eventually he'll get a 'high five' and 'sit pretty' in tandem to make one of the cooler combination tricks. ;P

Back