• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's one thing you really want to get done before this week is over?

Years
    starting this week, i have to run laps and exercise a lot more. i have a goal of between 5-10 miles by the end of this week and I have to get that done.

Years
    Oh no, now you reminded me that I'm suppose to be doing stuff instead of just goofing off.

Well.... I guess I'd like to get another video published on my youtube channel.
    It's nothing serious though, at this point I'm just doing it for fun.

Last edited:

AlolanRattata

The Music Meister
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    What's one thing you really want to get done before this week is over?

:catheart:

Disabling reason "aipom".

Years
    I have soooooooo much writing I should be doing right now. I need to make progress on at least one thing by Monday.

Years
    I have a tree that I cut down that needs removal from my front yard. So pretty much that. It was a big tree and I underestimated the work for one person. That and the chainsaw sounds like it's trying to summon the devil in protest.

Back