• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    bought some nectarines & cherries at a fruit stall in town!

Sirfetch’d

The only thing I bought today was a gatorade at work. I've been trying to spend less each day and so far I am doing good!

Years
  • I bought a grey t-shirt from ralph lauren, but nobody probably cares about that so the thing before that is Pokemon Gold, Silver, Red, LeafGreen and Sapphire

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • A Harley Quinn plush, two composition notebooks for journal-writing and four All Time Low Bracelets.

Spoiler:

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    I bought gas for my car, 2 20 oz. bottles of Vernor's ginger ale, fast food, and medicine for my ears.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • Recently bought HP The Cursed Child scriptbook, an 'Angelic Power' Mortal Instruments Eau De Parfum, and the Last Airbender:The Promise hardcover bind-up :)

Years
  • Just bought this super cute phone case a second ago:

Spoiler:

Can't wait to get it!! I very much love sheep and alpacas.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016
    I bought some chinese food (eggrolls, pot stickers, chicken chow mein) for lunch. (:

Sirfetch’d

Just got back from Walmart where I bought a 2 inch mattress topper in hopes of relieving some of this back pain I have. So far it feels good!

Back