• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    summer clothes! a few tank tops, some shorts, and new swimwear

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I went grocery shopping and got a lot of snacks and food for lunch. Most notably, I purchased brats, sour kraut, corn on the cob, and graham crackers for smores tonight ~<3

Years
  • Last thing I bought was some Barnum's Animal Crackers and I hate them. They changed the recipe and now they don't taste anything like I remember, and the crackers are so tiny now. I hate how everything I used to love either tastes like shit or they don't make it anymore. Despite all that I am still eating them nonstop because I want to like them.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • A pair of electric dog hair clippers, replacement wire for the garden strimmer, and an Alvin and the Chipmunks 1-4 Box Set ^_^

I know, but I watched the first one on tv, and it was quite funny, and they're so sweet, with their little voices, lol....a little bit of light-hearted-ness!!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just got back from Walmart for like. The third day in a row. Bought some fabric softener, detergent, and a pint of cookies n cream ice cream. Can't have a 4th of July without ice cream.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I bought my gf a necklace on Friday. Which has nearly put me in the red haha. But it looks really good on her, and she's happy so it was worth it.

Sirfetch’d

Yesterday I stopped and bought $35 in gas and a bottle of water at a gas station. I haven't spent any money today!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Got some groceries today finally. Milk, cereal, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, frozen dinners (lol...), smoothies, Alfredo sauce, cheese, garlic, and eggs. And then some cat food for the bean. :)

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    bought some souvenirs back from majorca; just some random bits and bobs for friends & family.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Just bought Ocarina of Time 3D for my 3DS. I've always been meaning to get into Zelda so I kinda had a whim to just try it out.

Back