• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What's your favorite gigantamax?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • Gmax Toxtricity has to be my favourite. While it is much weaker than its base form, I do like how it resembles a salamander more and it having a guitar to smash foes is amusing.

Years
  • Gmax Meowth is giving me such strong Alolan Exeggcutor vibes and i'm all for it (also reminds me of longcat meme. how i miss it dearly).

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I'll preface this with the usual objections: Dynamax is stupid and shouldn't have been a thing, Gigantamax should have been mega evolutions, G-Max moves should have been Z-Moves, blah blah blah.

With the formalities out of the way, either Alcremie or Orbeetle.

I really like the UFO thing going on with Orbeetle and Alcremie just appeals to my inner sweet tooth - a giant ten tier cake. Who doesn't love that?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Orbeetle is just cool as shit, how can you not like that? The Pokémon is just so big brained it acended to the very space. Not even Alakazam did that.

However, my favorite one is definitely Garbodor. A lot of people here know how much I love normal Garbodor, and I like even more a giant pile of trash with giant toys inside. It's awesome. Not to mention that it's used by my favorite character in the game. G-max Garbodor was sold for me. The only problem is that it's G-Move just inflicts poison and not toxic poison, which is a bit underwhelming and makes it kind of useless.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Orbeetle is just cool as shit, how can you not like that? The Pokémon is just so big brained it acended to the very space. Not even Alakazam did that.

However, my favorite one is definitely Garbodor. A lot of people here know how much I love normal Garbodor, and I like even more a giant pile of trash with giant toys inside. It's awesome. Not to mention that it's used by my favorite character in the game. G-max Garbodor was sold for me. The only problem is that it's G-Move just inflicts poison and not toxic poison, which is a bit underwhelming and makes it kind of useless.

I love orbeetle's too, its basically a UFO/flying saucer! I like Garbodor's giant toys too, but I think I prefer orbeetle.

Years
  • Meowth or Rillaboom. I love Meowths and it's cry is awesome, plus, mo' money. I like Rillabooms a lot too because the giant drumset is sick and he is channeling is best Scott Buchanon with those extra limbs!

TechTerr0r

Tech, novice dex hunter not-so extraordinaire.
    Years
  • Probably gotta go with Kingler. I love the bubble beard. I've also been a little partial to kingler ever since I started playing the games and he's grown on me ever since I got a shiny gmax.

chocomiru

Banned
    Years
    • Age 22
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I like Gyarados, because you can use Bounce to get a speed boost and if it KOs you can get a Moxie boost as well. Then it's a sweep. ☺️

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
    Years
  • Honestly I really like so many of the Gmaxes. I think Centiskorch turning into a Radiator when it attacks is hilarious, I love the ridiculously large Cake and Building that Alcremie and Duraludon become respectively and the Sniper Tower for Inteleon is just so stupid I can't help but love it. However I have to give it to Orbeetle because it turns into a freaking giant Bug UFO which is just so cool and makes me like the line that so much more.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's a big tie between G-Max Lapras and Alcremie for me. I just adore the attention to detail with Lapras and how they really have it some love. And big cake! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2021
    Snorlax. I adore it both aesthetically and for what it brings (Gluttony+Figy Berry+Belly Drum into G-Max Replenish is so much fun, if dependent on chance). Counting it as its own thing, it is my 6th favourite Pokémon in the franchise.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    Alcremie
    CAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE

Plus, I had an Alcremie on my team, AND I just picked up a shiny new one because of the Valentine's Max Raid Event. You have no idea how much joy it gave me to have both tea and pastries on my team.

Back