• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favorite month of the year?

Years
  • Pretty self explanatory; what's your least favorite month of the year? Personally, mine is January. Once the novelty of New Years wears off it just seems to go on and on. There are very few holidays to break up the monotony (just New Years and MLK day here in the US) and it's when winter weather stops being charming for me and starts being annoying. My birthday is also in late February; so January is the bulk of my wait between Christmas and it. What's your least favorite month and why?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I have really good memories with the early spring months like March and April. I probably prefer March because a few years ago I had moved somewhere new and exciting, the weather had warmed up so I wanted to go outside all the time, and Love Live SIFAS came out around that time and I was playing it constantly. I remember loving life during that.

My least favourite might either be November or January. I think November is around when I start to feel worse emotionally in the colder weather and this January has been awful for me. December would be included if it weren't for containing Christmas, my birthday, and New Year's Eve, so I have nice things to look forward to.

edit: I suppose this was just a question of my least favourite but whoops I got excited so you can have two answers from me for the price of one ;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Pretty much any month that's cold...lol. I'd have to go with January because it seems like that's when we start to get the snow we don't want anymore.

Years
    • Seen today
    The winter season holiday months can strongly vary between feeling extreme highs and extreme lows.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    all the winter months, which is more like November through March than just December+January+February

Years
  • It depends on where I am ahaha. In the northern hemisphere it was July and August because they were so deathly hot, primarily July though. Now that I'm in the southern hemisphere it has to be February for the same reasons. January isn't great either. Ugh!!

Years
  • March, August, December

March 16, 2021: My step father dies suddenly in front of me
    March 24: My step father's birthday
    March 30, 2010: My grandmother dies of Pneumonia while having MS

August 8, 2011: My grandfather dies of pancreatic cancer

December 23rd, 2023: My uncle dies of pancreatic cancer

Years
  • March, August, December

March 16, 2021: My step father dies suddenly in front of me
    March 24: My step father's birthday
    March 30, 2010: My grandmother dies of Pneumonia while having MS

August 8, 2011: My grandfather dies of pancreatic cancer

December 23rd, 2023: My uncle dies of pancreatic cancer
    Sorry for your loss.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Late March / early April. Dislikes the fluctuating temperatures. Usually feels a little worse because of it (well, that or confirmation bias). Leaves the ground a muddy mess from all the melted snow. Presumes an uptick in illness from people venturing out into "warm" weather.

Begins to dislike December more and more, though. Spreads a lot of illnesses around that time between Christmas and the secondary wave of Thanksgiving. Adds family obligations to that too.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Probably May. Although I hate all Spring and Summer months. May takes the cake because it's such a hot, miserable month with a much heightened chance of tornadic storms.

Please, oh please, let me have moved far away by May this year.

Back