• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Religion?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Well, growing up with a pious Babtist family...
    I can safely say that I am not religious.

However, I do believe that we need religion in the world. It holds civilizations together, and gives people hope when there is none.
    So, I suppose what I want to say is... I'm atheist, but I believe that morals and hope are things that everybody needs, even me.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • My religion is Scientology and Atheist. i don't believe in God. I only believe in Science. God has no scientific explanation, so it's just a fraud belief. No offense to people who believe in god/jesos.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I don't have a religion! Aren't I awesome?

Huh? What? I'm not?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I...don't really care, to be honest. I'm just living right now, and instead of thinking and learning about everyone's imaginary friend, I'm going to go the beach and live a little. I'd rather take care of my life than worry about where I go afterwards and such, or some "guy in the sky." Call me what you wish, but I'm simply not into religion really, and would rather worry and care about how I'm spending my life. Sounds selfish eh? Not trying to be. XD *shrug* Only religion I've sorta followed in the past would be Buddhism, but not much. So.... yeah.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'm a Christian, specifically an LDS. Or in Layman's term, a Mormon, although we don't usually use that term... And also I believe mostly in sciences and stuff, I like those things.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • My religion is Scientology and Atheist. i don't believe in God. I only believe in Science.
    You do know, of course, that Scientology is a scam that has nothing to do with actual science?

God has no scientific explanation, so it's just a fraud belief.
    Those that only believe in what they can prove are truly crippled. Think about it, you can't even prove that the things your own eyes show you are actually there. You could be hallucinating, so by your logic it is safer to assume that nothing outside of yourself exists. See where I'm going with this? You believe in things that have no explanation all the time.

Zet said:
    I'm a catholic though I don't really believe all the stuff thats mentioned in the bible
    I believe that everything in the Bible has some meaning, regardless of whether that meaning is a literal truth or not. The fact that Jesus spoke in parables is clear evidence for the argument of some elements of the Bible being figurative. For example, when it is said that God created the universe in seven days, it most likely means that billions and billions of years could be but seven days to God, who is not limited by the four dimensions we experience (height, width, depth, and the passage of time).

Last edited:

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • I gave up on Religion a while ago.

I believe Jesus Christ died for me, and that through him I can have a personal relationship with God, and live eternally in with him praising his awesomenes. Last year I allowed Jesus to become the center of my life.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My parents came from two very different religious backgrounds and when my brother and I were younger, they really didn't get us involved with church or anything like that. So we were left to figure out what we wanted to believe in, despite what our parents believed. I thought that was a good idea and I was agnostic for the longest time. Now, I'm starting to get into Christianity more since I'm older and I really do want to explore my religious options.

so yes, I'm leaning towards christianity~

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My Dads side of the family is very religous (Christian) My mums sister is aswell but her brothers I am not sure and her parents aren't, personally I'm antireligous, religion has started too many wars simply over a belief of things they have read in a book.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • My Dads side of the family is very religous (Christian) My mums sister is aswell but her brothers I am not sure and her parents aren't, personally I'm antireligous, religion has started too many wars simply over a belief of things they have read in a book.
    Religion doesn't start wars, religion is used as a excuse to start wars that would have happened anyway. Wars are started by politicians who use religion to get popular support, which is a practice that the truly religious never condone.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Officially, I'm a Christian, unofficially, I'm an Atheist. I have yet to tell my friends and my family that my faith in any sort of God has dropped by one hundred per cent and I am actually dreading the day that I end up telling them because I amn't sure how they'll react. In my opinion, God was just something invented so that the human race wouldn't be scared of death.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Christian Protestant. I believe in god but don't really worship him, such as daily prayers and church. Yeah, that's not what I do. XD;

Back