• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your parents are gone...

Juggernaut X2

The next Micheal Vick.
    Years
    i'll usually invite a few friends over and do what i usually do, just play music and video games. and if its an okay day, we'll just play football or basketball. when my parents are gone, they are usually out for a really long time because they like to get a lot done at once.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Same here...when i'm not working though it's hard supporting myself and my mom.....hey your back!....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've never been alone in the house for more than five minutes -_- they always leave me here with my sister so I can't really do anything. I don't think I've had a moment of true privacy in my life -_- If they were to go away sometime though, I think I would probably just do what I always do...I don't own any CDs so I can't have blasting music, I would never dance around the house (I would end up breaking my legs jumping off a step) and I wouldn't run for the fridge for five scoops of ice cream or anything like that...I think I would just sit down on the couch and watch TV or something...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've never been alone in the house for less then 2 hours the most i have ever done is half a month...18 days

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    When my mom leaves for a few hours, she usually leaves behind some work that I have to do. -_- After I finish that, I'll either come on PC, make myself something to eat, draw, clean my room, or listen to music. That's the only time that I actually dance along with the songs. XD Especially 'Somebody Stop Me'. Lol, if anyone saw me dancing to that then they would probably think that I belong in a mental institution.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    When my mom leaves for a few hours, she usually leaves behind some work that I have to do. -_- After I finish that, I'll either come on PC, make myself something to eat, draw, clean my room, or listen to music. That's the only time that I actually dance along with the songs. XD Especially 'Somebody Stop Me'. Lol, if anyone saw me dancing to that then they would probably think that I belong in a mental institution.
    *imagines Kayleigh cleaning her room, dancing, and trying to post* o.O;;;;

I just seem to be more relaxed, yet focused when alone. Weird. ._.; I actually do get more done.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    My parents never seem to fail to remember to give me chores before they leave somewhere. It's usually dishes or something...
    I've never heard that song, but I think the name explains enough hehe..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Kairi said:

I just seem to be more relaxed, yet focused when alone. Weird. ._.; I actually do get more done.

*imagines Abby throwing a party, Blasting the music, and trying to clean up before her parents get home, and accomplishing it.... :)*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hmmm... I go online, or watch TV, or play video games... >=D

Years
    They give me some work to do... which I quickly finish... then I come onto some forums, watch some tv...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:

Lol, I don't do all of those at once! XD Though, I have danced around and posted at the same time... *walks off*

100marios said:
    My parents never seem to fail to remember to give me chores before they leave somewhere. It's usually dishes or something...
    I've never heard that song, but I think the name explains enough hehe..
    It's on my 'What a Girl Wants' soundtrack. I heard it on the movie and liked it, so that's why I got the CD. I love how the song sounds, and it's fun to dance to! There's also a song called 'What's Your Flava?' and my brother and I have made up so many crazy dances to it that I've lost count, lol. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    MAn seeing you dance would be a strange thing...For some re
    ason I get the feeling you cant dance right?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I used to dance "Pokemon Disco" when no one's at home.
    I'd shut the door...because...you know what its like when a Jynx dances... >.<"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    MAn that would be aight...allthough i can dance it's mainly just to club music and i know a few waltz and thats it...not much i know.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, I don't do all of those at once! XD Though, I have danced around and posted at the same time... *walks off*

It's on my 'What a Girl Wants' soundtrack. I heard it on the movie and liked it, so that's why I got the CD. I love how the song sounds, and it's fun to dance to! There's also a song called 'What's Your Flava?' and my brother and I have made up so many crazy dances to it that I've lost count, lol. XD
    That sounds like fun hehe....
    ...oh! And now that you mention the movie, I think I heard that song on a trailer for it.
    Admittingly....I do.....sing.....sometimes.....when no one else is here to listen to me. I don't do it too often though! It was really only when the songs in the credits of 'Pokemon Heroes' got stuck in my head. I found out that I'm not too shabby hehe...

Back