• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Where are you in the game now?

Years
  • Just beat Cynthia! Now to do some dex filling.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Finally started the game and set out on my Journey =3
    Been catching everything I see adding them to my team for evolving.
    Only 1 permanent party member atm (my starter), the rest will all be boxed when they evolve xD
    On Route 203 atm

Years
  • I finally started playing - I just made it to Floaroma Town. taking on team galactic at the valley windworks rn!

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • On the way to Victory Road having just beaten Volkner. Team is around Level 58-59 right now so probably won't be too over-levelled by the time I reach Cynthia. Pretty big level spike between Volkner and the Elite 4.

Years
  • Got 2 badges and need to go through Mt Coronet.
    But I went back so I could mess about in the Grand Underground.
    Literally just spent an hour to catch a Pinsir, jeez what a pain @_@

Years
  • Just reached Sunnyshore. Had a couple of recent changes to the Pokemon on my team, so I figured I'd train them by visiting the areas I'd unlocked but not been through yet: Iron Island and the cave near cycling road (I have visited it to get Gible but not been through the main area and defeated all the trainers yet).

Once done, gonna train at the route West of Sunnyshore until everyone's at least level 50.

Current team (various levels due to changes, average about 50):

Bronzong (Psychic/Steel)
    Garchomp (Dragon/Ground)
    Luxray (Electric)
    Roselia (Grass/Poison)
    Gyarados (Water/Flying)
    Rapidash (Fire)

Really enjoyed the game so far! Once I beat Volkner I'm gonna retrace my steps through the region and grab any items/defeat any trainers I missed before moving onto Victory Road and the E4.

Addigar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
  • Yoooo I JUST beat the Champion of the Elite Four for the 1st time on Brilliant Diamond!!!
    I was actually experiencing anxiety against Cynthia!
    But when I defeated her, I threw my headphones down and jumped up in the air in excitement hahaha. <3

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    About to go to Veilstone City but I have to stop to hunt for Spiritomb for my team (dang those 32 NPCs)

Years
  • Exploring routes that needed Surf to access, just got to the Ramanas Park area.. except I can't access it yet because I haven't beaten the game. Looking forward to that. \o/

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Ramanas Park and Underground digging for Mysterious Shards.
    I am missing Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Mewtwo.

Years
  • The route right after Veilstone. Finally went and beat the 3rd gym lol

Edit: In the Safari Zone now =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm in Sunyshore looking through my TMs to see if I have any decent ground type ones to teach my team that has no actual ground types, wondering if I there's a ground-type I haven't used that I can try catching since I do have slot 6 open still on my team.

Back