• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which gender do you talk to best?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Unusually enough, girls.

My fellow men tend to be quite stupid sometimes while girls can be a lot more insightful. XD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Since I go to an all boys school, I talk to boys the best. Around girls, I tend to become less clear abour what I want to say than I already am.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • It doesn't make a difference when it comes to gender on who I talk to. If we share the same interests, we get along better, male or female, and if not, then we don't.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • IRL, probably equal. I dunno. Guys are guys - I can't really talk to most of them about much after basic things. But girls frustrate me a lot.

*shrug*

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    well... it really depends on the person. i feel that girls are more approachable, and its usually a girl who starts a conversation with me... ehe.
    i'd have to say girls.
    but i talk to guys too :P.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I guess it depends on what I'm talking about. When it comes to video games and such things, it's much easier to talk to guys about it, along with some animes. However, I do have a fair amount of female friends that I can talk to about it as well.

I think I talk to more females than males, but it's pretty even.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I talk to boys more. I don't like to talk to my own gender most of the time because they annoy the hell out of me. We never share the same interests as me and my guy friends do.

Years
  • Well, my own gender, because I feel less self-conscious around guys, and, of course, it's easier to relate to them since many of my interests are primarily things that most guys/males/dudes are interested in around here, and not too many girls.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    In non-Internet land, I talk to males a lot easier. All my male co-workers and I are like-minded, so it's easy to join in with their conversations. I can talk to some female co-workers, but only rarely and less on a friendly basis and more on a "I have a problem" basis.

Online, it really doesn't matter. I do have more female friends, but that's apparently life balancing itself out.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Common interest is what gets me talking, not the gender.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • As long as the other person is someone who shares common interests with me, I can talk to any sex equally. I'm not nervous around girls, really, but I talk more to boys, since they are the ones who have the similar interests, though I do have a couple of friends that are girls.

Not many girls at our school are into what my group is into, and that's debating, video games, and the internet. Basically, we're the nerds. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    In real life, I feel much comfortable talking to other guys, since most of my comments are either offensive or sexist. D:
    And I'm much too shy to talk to a girl. :<

On the Internet, I basically treat everyone as unisex so I am not as nervous if I don't know them, save a few people.

Last edited:

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
  • Honestly, in most of my experiences, I'm much more comfortable with guys.
    My better friends are all guys. There's less drama and they accept my, well, quirks, haha :3
    And I don't feel like I'm competing with them, or stupid things like that. They're just much more easy going, like me.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Offline, I find it easier to talk to guys as I feel like I fit in more? I dunno. But at the same time, I more or less care about the topic at hand.

On the internet, I can talk to anyone. it just matters if they want to talk to me. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    In real life, I am not good at talking at all, except to a select few, so I can't really tell. But I have a slightly better edge at talking to other guys.

In the internet, I am only good at talking to my select group of friends. I can't really connect that well, so I have to pick out the ones that I can connect to.

But I find I can connect better to my friends who are girls in general in this forum. There are always exceptions, and good things can never be compared.
    It's most likely because I have less of that manly feel in my mind. I'm more on the softer side, and have a better time sharing feelings, which most guys are not so open with in terms of sharing.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Guys. Girls tend to get jealous, untrustworthy, and backstabbish most of the time. Guys seem to be just too lazy for that. Guys are generally more lax, so I enjoy talking to them more.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    On PC? I talk with guys more. I don't really have any close female friends online. All my close friends seem to be guys.

They seem easier to talk to and I tend to get along with them better. Don't know why. =/

Maybe I just haven't met a female friend I've had a real connection with yet. :3

Back