• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • I usually use Chrome, however ATM I am using IE9 beta, and I actually like it. Its faster than Firefox 3.6 and almost as fast as chrome. Only problem is that it is still a beta and extremely beta-y, it likes to crash/ not load a lot of webpages.

Bottom line IE9 has potential, watch out all other browsers.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I mainly use Chrome. I love how you can search on the address bar itself. in fact, even if when I'm in a google search page, I type my search terms on the address bar.

But i may be switching to IE9 soon

...searching in the address bar is a feature in most modern browsers.

And I use Firefox, though on my old computer I started using Opera because Firefox was too sluggish, the only thing I miss is being able to search Wikipedia and whatnot by typing 'w topic to search'. It was so much easier.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    very pleased that few people use ie...though i heard recently from a "mac guy" that ie9 is going to set a new bar for performance and speed in their html5, javascript engine. i'll believe it when i see it.

for now chrome has proven to be the fastest when i was testing the little web application i made to find all the solutions to the coin game

menndy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    Usually i use IE, and google Chrome, it is really nice and quick as well, chrome is vary nice and updated.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Chrome, IE and FF. Idk, I like Chrome for having spellcheck and not dying, but I like FF for the design. IE is just my extra.

Lately it'd be Chrome I guess.

Years
  • ...Chrome, IE and FF. Idk, I like Chrome for having spellcheck and not dying, but I like FF for the design. IE is just my extra.

Lately it'd be Chrome I guess.
    Firefox has spell check. You can download an Australian dictionary, too.

Tools>Options>Advanced>"Check my spelling as I type"

Zet

Years
  • I use firefox because every other mainstream browser such as safari, opera and google chrome don't have animated png support like firefox does. :3

Years
  • I use firefox because every other mainstream browser such as safari, opera and google chrome don't have animated png support like firefox does. :3
    I think Opera does.

How hard is it for browsers supported by companies that border on world powers to have support for everything?

Years
  • i am using internet explorer 9, it is really stupid and crashes. anyone else using internet explorer use 7 or 8 9 really sucks
    Internet Explorer 9 is pre-release. Although I've had no stability options with it, you can't expect an un-released product to be perfect. If it's such an issue, maybe install another browser?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I used to use Internet Explorer way back, until i found out about FireFox, amazingly perfect suited for my needs, fast, clean looking, and doesn't lack like Internet Explorer, I'm not entirely sure when I figured out about FireFox, but It was sometime late in 2007 If I'm correct, I've never been back to Internet Explorer since, though have tested many other browsers, but it doesn't do it for me especially Chrome it's quite ugly, and always crashed on me for some odd reason, so yea FireFox will be by my side for quite a while.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I'm using Internet Explorer, I've always used it, and I always will.
    I've heard great things about FireFox though...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Firefox that was modded using about:config too many times. Eats up no more than 200,000K RAM and runs very fast! Locks up at times, but it's the portable version on a USB 1.1 (I think, so... yeah. I need a new USB.) and it has a bunch of useful developer add-ons.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I love FireFox and don't think I could change, it is too familiar~ I wouldn't be able to find anything on a different browser.
    Well, no, I'd just be too lazy to try to find things in another browser and end up clicking the wrong things all the time.

Back