• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why are you here?

Years
    I am here because I enjoy talking about Pokemon. In the process if I meet cool people on here that also like Pokemon and want to talk other stuff that is great to.

Years
    Well I originally joined to find a place to discuss HeartGold and SoulSilver when those games were released in North America. Nowadays I just make sure nobody throws their computers out the window.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I joined back in 2013 because Nica suggested I do so. I stay because I really like the community and have a lot of friends here, particularly since I started branching out a bit six or so months ago.

Adore

Party.
    Years
    I'm here to win.

Just kidding.

I originally joined to make an art gallery thread, but now it's years later and that still hasn't happened LMAO. Oh well. Maybe someday.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Originally, because I was banned temporarily from Smogon's Showdown server for being a twerp. I found PC's server soon after and I became rather attached to the place. It was during a community day and I felt like I wanted to get closer to the place in a way, so I joined the forums. Back then, I was really obsessed with Pokemon and wanted to find more people who were similar to me. I indeed did find people similar to me, and about 3 or 4 years later they've kept me here. :)

I'm not on the server anymore because I'm not much of a Pokemon Showdown person in general. Nowadays I'm here because the off topic sections and Pokemon Gaming Central are still really fun, and because Twitch lags too much for me to watch and I lack other things to do. BibleThump

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Because I recently got back into Pokemon and work is quiet this month

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
    I've been playing Pokemon since I was 12. For the past few years or so, Pokemon has been the most effective stress relief in my life. The games are challenging and content-heavy enough to be engaging, and relaxing, positive, and happy-go-lucky enough to be therapeutic. Especially in times of stress and anxiety, I often caught myself watching Pokemon-related videos on YouTube and almost instantly feeling better. Once I realized this, I wanted to increase my exposure to everything Pokemon-related, which of course includes the fanbase. That's basically how I ended up here.

I joined in 2013, but then went on a three-year hiatus when I thought it took too much effort. Made my return a month or so ago.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    I joined for the Rom Hacking but then I found out how cool the rest of the community was :P

Now, I mainly stick to the off-topic and entertainment forums.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Boredom. Also antagonism. Making enemies seems to be a lot easier than making friends, anyway. :P

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I guess we should be as honest as your username.

1. It revolves around my No. 1 interest: Pokémon.
    2. There are lots of fun and friendly people here.
    3. It rarely ever gets boring, especially during events.
    4. It's got a place for everything.

Years
    I'm here today because I'm bored. Only reason I visit these days.

I joined to post in the Ash Fanclub. That was over 10 years ago, don't tease me too hard :P

Years
    Joined a fair few years ago. Mainly because I wanted to find out about some cards.

Stuck around, mostly visiting every now and again and only recently started to post a lot on here.

Back