• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is that your avatar/signature?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Avatar is Bakura and my signature is Yami Bakura. Reason? I'm a Bakura fangirl XDD Not really any need to say much more haha

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Usually I would have graphics I've made as my theme set, which don't really have any meaning to them, they're just there so I can show off my work. But I've been a bit lazy lately, which causes me to be in a graphic's slump, meaning I'm having trouble thinking of an idea or style for my graphics. When this happens, I just make an avatar from an image that I like, or that portrays my current mood. I felt like being serious; so I looked for an image that gave itself a serious sort of mood. As for my signature, it just has the people I care for most.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Well, they come and go with assorted things I like. This one is .hack// which I finished a while ago, but I'm too lazy to make a new one right now.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Because I like Agent Zero :> .

And that's usually why I have a certain picture..Because I like it at the time :3

Then I have lyrics from a song that I like :D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Mine are generally to do with characters or shows I currently like. Either that, or it's something that I made which I actually liked enough to use.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    This is my signature because it's the truth.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mine is due to liking Neighbours... it has no meaning whatsoever this time. XD

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, my avi is always Paul/Shinji due to my screen name. As for my signature, it's Kyousuke Imadori from School Rumble, because he's awesome and perverted. =3

Years
    My avatar's a May one because I was playing Emerald then, and wanted a May avatar.

My signature... to be honest, I'm not the best with banners. ^^;; So it just has the basic info right now, in tiny text so it isn't terribly distracting.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Avatar: I decided to go back to the Crystal fad after losing interest in whatever I had at the time.
    Signature: I usually don't have one unless I'm using a theme and/or linking to other sites.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Um. I like TWEWY, and it looks kind of cool.. so I'm using it now. XD;

I usually change through themes a lot, though.

Back