• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is that your avatar/signature?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    zel wouldnt be zel without a zel's avatar. It wouldnt make sense.

As for the reason of "why zel and why not anyone else?", is because of his personality. Maybe doesnt fit with my personality, but it is the type of personality I'd like to have: serious, calm, strong, though sometimes funny. A very interesting character in my opinion.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    My avatar is BoA because she just put out a new CD and it is one of my favorites right now.
    My signature is of Winry from FMA cause I'm excited about FMA: Brotherhood.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Most of my themes went around what I was currently into (most of the time anime... with some games thrown in). Such as Yoko from Gurrren Lagann, or C.C./Kallen from Code Geass.

But this current theme... well the reason why I have this one is because my last theme was vandalized (;.;), and it was high time I got a new one. I made a post asking the Higher Staff what should I use for my next theme. And so a random wild Ursaring S-Mod said "Go old school, go Arcanine". I didn't really want to give up my style of female themes (thus why I waited a while before even thinking about making a theme)... so I thought I'd bend the rules a little and use an Arcanine Pokemorph. I didn't plan on finding a pic that looked as good as this one. But when I found it I loved it and just had to use it. And the rest... well it's in my sig. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well my avatar is Al and Ed in chibi form. I love chibi forms, lol. They are cute. :3 And my signature is of course Ed, Al, Winry, Roy, and Riza from FMA. I heard about there is a second season of FMA, and I love the series. So they are in there for now. Most of the time my themes will be something that I am into or love at the time. And to show off my skills.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My avatar is just my fave band's latest album, (though a new one is coming this year!!!!!!!!)

My signature, on the other hand, represents my currents position in this world. The odd one out. Everyone else is great (people from PC who I am close with. xD) The reason our arms are connected are becasue of what it says beneath it "We will rise above the crowd") Yeah, the pic is from my avatar, but what can I say? It represents me a lot. xD

"We will rise above the crowd"

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    My avatar and signature will always have something I am obsessing over in it. Right now, its 100% Perfect Girl because its such a great Manhwa and a passionate love story.
    And the main guy, Jarte, is HOT *_*

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Erm... I have my avatar because I am a "Godot" coffee drinker.

I've been a coffee addict for some time.

And it only makes sense to be Godot since I play Ace Attorney a lot.

And my sig I have no idea, ideas just come out of the blue.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Arctic Mankey is my avatar for 2 reasons:
    1) It's a pun on the name of the band 'Arctic Monkeys'
    2) I thought it would be funny to actually mod myself an Arctic Mankey by changing its type to Ice and giving it Ice Beam etc. It wasn't.

My sig is purely because I like Dragons, they're probably my fave type. I need a new sig though, might whip myself up one soon.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    My avatar/sig combo comes from an unusual inspiration for drawing Ivan in a 1920's Mafia/Mobster style, then pulling up on the "paying the ferryman" idea, as the first few forums I used it on I am named "Charon" or "Charon the Ferryman".

Except for one day, I've always had an Ivan avatar here XD (the other was this really funny rolling Karst sprite captioned "ROFL")

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    My avatar is a picture of a wierd man probably because i wanted to try something out on paint and i liked the idea not sure about everyone else's opinion.

My siggy picture is one of my favourite pokemon, and the full body of my paint character.

Arcanemage

Arcanine at heart!
    Years
    My avatar and Signature

I'm using my avatar because Qui Gon Jinn is awesomeness (Liam ftw!!!) My signature is cool because a friend of mine on this site made it for me. I forgot his name though because I'm terrible with names. Also, I <3 Arcanine; he's one of my all-time favorite Pokemon.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    My avatar is my avatar because... I'm not sure, really. I just haven't had the urge to change it since I put that one there. My signature on the other hand, that is the way it is, because that's the way I roll.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I tend to change themes occasionally and many of them are derived from manga I've read and are chosen mostly by whatever fandom I'm into at the time. My current one however, features TP's Remilia as drawn by one of my favourite fan-artists.

The Red Chain

Avvy ; I was browsing the web looking for pictures and that came up. It's supposed to look like Azelf and Mew air crashed, but they just look wasted to me.
    What's not to love about an exploding pixie and flying cat anyways?

Signature ; I was messing around with templates, lake trio pictures, and text effects in Photoshop..
    I wanted a fresh new look for PC, but one that looked a little fancy. I adore the lake trio, so I made a neat transparent banner for them. :'3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My themes are just characters from animes that I've watched, so I suppose I just like to show off my favorite characters. Plus, I like making them and it's fun to put them on display ^___^

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I chosen this as my avatar because I love Rayquaza and I looked up human form of Rayquaza and I found this.

I have Rayquaza in my sig. I also have my PC family (because they are important to me) and my Friend Code for battles.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Trapinch is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I'm an Ed, Edd n Eddy fan. There ya go.

I woulda gone with something Flygon related, since Flygon is my favorite Pokemon, but Fly-Eds didn't really sound all that good...

Back