• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wildest Dreams

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Everyone has that wild dream. What's yours?
    As for me, I'm working on a Shiny 6IV lv. 100 living dex :D

pkmin3033

Winning the Euromillions jackpot, buying up several acres of land in the Lake District, building myself a mansion, and paying for the few friends I have scattered across the globe to come down for a holiday for a few weeks.

Also, commissioning a to-scale Pokemon plushdex.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    To learn 10 languages, and to complete 1000 series on myanimelist (yes I know I'm an irredeemable weeaboo, let me live).

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
    I clicked on this thread expecting to read (and contribute) some wild and fantastic dreams (like the sleep kind). I was disappointed. That being said, I guess some of my loftiest ambitions include being a published fiction author and getting married. I know the last one may not seem too "out there" for a lot of people but social anxiety makes anything social difficult, and the most intimate of bonds seems pretty far of a stretch for me haha

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Meeting my heroes, which pretty much is a wild dream. Mostly because four of my heroes live in Japan with no chance of coming here. The last one lives in England, and the chance of meeting him is slim too. Also, take into consideration of my special needs and fear of long lines. :c

So yeah, wildest dream right there. ^

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    On a more personal level, get married and have kids with a job that I enjoy. And give as much money away as possible while still being able to live. I want to help others.

End various issues around the world such as poverty and war using peaceful solutions.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I clicked on this thread expecting to read (and contribute) some wild and fantastic dreams (like the sleep kind). I was disappointed. That being said, I guess some of my loftiest ambitions include being a published fiction author and getting married. I know the last one may not seem too "out there" for a lot of people but social anxiety makes anything social difficult, and the most intimate of bonds seems pretty far of a stretch for me haha

Actual dreams can count too.

Sirfetch’d

I've always convinced myself that one day I will strike millions by winning the lottery and have enough to never work a day in my life. I've accepted that this will probably never happen though...

Years
    My craziest ambition is probably to make a career out of dance. The chances of me actually succeeding there is rather negligible.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Lol, sounds good. I want to find a way to seperate from this country, and live a free life with no limits?

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    All I ask for is to be reunited with my girlfriend, and to be able to finally be myself sooner than later.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    My biggest dream is to get married to someone who'll let me adopt a child.
    That might sound weird, so some backstory: I may, in the next few years, be forced into an arranged marriage, and adopting a child has alwaaaaays been something Ive wanted to do. Its not that I dont want my own children, its just I really wanna adopt for reasons I cant explain XD
    Anyhow, if the person I end up with is against adoption and wants a child of our own instead then Im gonna be really sad .-.

Back