• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Basically ask if someone would do something for a certain prize.

Or maybe if they would take a certain thing for a certain drawback.

Then that person confirms or deny (and maybe explains their thought process) and the game continues.

Example:

Player A said:
Would you run a mile for a slice of cake?

Player B said:
Nope. I hate running!

Would you accept a million dollars if it meant you could never leave the house again?

And so on. Let's begin with:

Would you go to space if it meant you could only go back to Earth after 5 years?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I would never go to space at all XD
The Earth and humanity are both deteriorating... Maybe it's better to arrive 5 years later rather than being present at their deterioration.

Would you give up social medias if it meant you feel mentally better?

Years
Sure, I don't actually use social media so I don't have to give up anything and get to feel better anyway =D

Would you stop playing video games in exchange for never having any monetary struggles for the rest of your life?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I suppose I could, it's not like I really play a lot of videogames lately but ehh ... the few I do play give me some joy, so I suppose I'd rather not.

Would you give up ever eating your favorite food again if it meant you'd have a master chef cook every one of your meals for the rest of your life free of charge?

Years
Yes Cuz I have many favourite food Items and losing the least favourite would be nothing...

Would you leave the person who loves you (but you do not) for the person who wants to marry you and you had have crush on her/him for entire childhood? Sounds Awkward, right? But let's see what is the Answer dr next.

Years
Oh oof that's definitely awkward.. but if I don't love them, probably? :( If you don't like someone then there's no reason to stay with them, I think! It will be painful for them to let them go, but still the best thing to do in the long run so they get someone who does like them a lot.

Would you trade your computer for two PS5s (if you have any, assume you don't)?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
I mean, I got my PC secondhand so ... probably? Just by the resell value I probably could get a better machine. (Specially, if I can gut my PC's RAM and SSD beforehand)

Would you give up swimming if you never felt hot again?

Years
hmmm.... in all honesty. It's already been several years since I last swam. at this point, why not?

Would you give up being able to speak in exchange for obtaining wisdom beyond human comprehension?

Years
No D: Please let me keep my speaking!

Would you travel the world for free for as long as you desire if it meant only being able to see your family one day every 5 years?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
No, but that's more because I don't really care about traveling in general.

Would you accept a million dollars if it meant you could never leave the house again?

Years
Although I don't mind being home a lot, heck nope.
As long as I make enough to get around from day to day, idc about any more money.

Would you design a Pokemon for a Pokemon game, if it meant just being Dex Filler and they'd never let you design one again ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
They don't let me design one, period. So if they ask me, why not? How many people can even claim to have had the opportunity?

Would you hold a speech in front of the entire world if it meant some of the bad apples turnt into decent human beings as a result?

Years
The old me no. I'm simply too scared of people in general.

The current me... would brave it for the greater good. Give me that worldwide platform and watch chaos begin!

Would you still visit your favourite cinema, if it was a 2 hour trip each way?

Years
That's actually not that much longer for me. only 30 minutes more, per direction lol
It's not my favorite cinema though, more like the only one in remote proximity.

I haven't been to the cinema in quite a while though. So I suppose I wouldn't.

Would you want Pokemon to be real, if you were the only one to see them?

Years
hmm.. no that would be awkward I think. I don't want to be reacting to nothing for everyone else. also, Pokémon being real seems dangerous, I doubt it'd be as friendly as in the anime. @_@

Would you drink 5 cups of spoilt milk for infinite free meals of your choice for the next 30 days?

Years
Bleurgh!!!! NO!!!!! Not a single chance, I feel sick even thinking about it!

Would you travel back in time to see your favourite historical event if you weren't able to come back again?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
The Trojan War would be my favourite event cause I wanna see Achilles fight Hector 🙃
No, even if this current period is terrible, it was even worse before, I don't want to go back in time at all.

Would you give up your main hobby if it meant you became the best in the world in your second hobby?

Years
So... give up on games.... to become the best basketball player ? =o
Although they make a fortune in the NBA, money has never been much of a motivator to me lol
I already sort of no longer actively do my second hobby anyway. Which I guess means it might no longer be my second hobby.

Which would make my second hobby probably be collecting merchandise for stuff I like and the DIY toys that I collect and build 😂
I don't need to be the best in the world for that, I'm already short on space anyway xD
So no, I would not.

Would you undergo cosmetic surgery to be with the one you love?
Bit of a controversial question imo, personally I would not, but I'm curious so I'm asking this anyway =p

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Depends on the surgery. Something like say liposuction, sure I guess. Something like breast implants, not really, no.
Still, I suppose the answer would be no in the general case.

Would you give up coffee if it meant you never have to sleep again?

Years
Oh heck yes! I only drink coffee at all because of my sleep issues. If I didn't require sleep, then I wouldn't need coffee anyway!

Would you save bees from extinction at a cost of making butterflies extinct instead?

Back