• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

Years
  • Aren't both important for spreading plants?
    I see more bees around here than butterflies so I don't see any need to interfere and I'm gonna nope on this one.
    Wouldn't mind more butterflies though.

Would you live on the northpole the rest of your life, by your lonesome self, if it somehow meant global warming would stop?

Years
  • Omg... hmm. :( I don't think I'd be able to handle that...

Would you lose access to the internet and all your electronic devices forever (game systems included) if it meant you could live in a house of your choice without ever needing to pay rent/mortgage?

Years
    • Seen today
    No. I could do without the game consoles, but I grew up with the internet already being a big household thing. The adjustment would be a bit much.

Would you give up all Pokemon related things for the ability to receive any other nintendo related product for free?

Years
  • No! I love my Pokémon. :<

Would you lose vision in one eye permanently if it meant you immediately became one of the most talented artists (your art medium of choice)?

Years
  • No. I need my depth perception lulz 😅

Would you ride a mechanical bull for an hour for a free meal for your entire family?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    No. I'll provide food for my family without totally embarrassing myself.

Would you eat 45 hot dogs in 45 minutes if doing so got us reboots of "Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?" and "Lilo and Stitch: the Series"?

Years
  • I don't even have twitter. So an obvious nope.

Would you get a name change in exchange for a pay raise?
    (and no you don't get to pick the new name, the employer would)

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Depends on the pay raise. Also depends on how much time I must go before changing my name again. But I suppose yes, I guess if I need to do a yes / no answer.

Would you work in a job you hated until the end of your life if it meant you never had financial troubles again?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    No. My happiness/mental health is more important than my finances even though the the two heavily go hand & hand...

Would you watch the music video for
    "Friday" by Rebecca Black on loop for 24 hours straight if doing so got us to have access to every single Pokemon in the next Pokemon Snap title? Watch it on loop for 48 hours straight if it got us access to every single Mon in the gen 9 title?

Years
  • I ain't going 24 or 48 hours without any sleep at all for anything lol
    My sleep hours are already not that great.

Would you stand in line for 16 hours straight in the cold & rain if you could get an autograph from your favorite celebrity?

Years
  • Yeah sure why not. I was gonna answer no, but then I realised I regularly waste way more time than that anyway, so why not if I get to meet someone cool?

Would you eat a chocolate bar 10 years OOD for a million dollars?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I was reading this as "a million years old" and just thought to myself "wouldn't this just be a rock?"

I mean I've eaten worse and lived through it. Question is: what am I supposed to do with a million dollars?

Actual next question:
    Would you donate all your money (including what you will still earn in the future) if you were given free lodging, food and clothing for the rest of your life?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    No. Because while those things are important, without money you can't buy things for entertainment like videogames, or going to the movies, or even just eating out once in a while.

Even if we assume that utilities like electricity and internet come with the lodging, I'd still say no. You'd survive yes, and you'd certainly be a lot less stressed than most people, but I don't think it's necessarily a life worth living, especially if the lodging is in a rural area.

Would you go a week only sleeping up to 6 hours per day if it meant you'd get 100 dollars?

Years
  • Easy peasy. Where do I collect the coin?

Would you sleep on the floor for a year - no mattress allowed - for 1 free computer game per month for that year?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    No. It isn't my decision who gets to live and who doesn't nor should it be

Would you eat mushed up bananas for breakfast lunch and dinner and do nothing but watch the same episode of Teen Titans Go on loop for a month straight if it won you the Megamillions Jackpot (lottery)?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I feel like this gives you so much room to circumvent the rules that it is worth a shot!

Would you stop eating if you could live without the need for food?

Years
  • Would my body actually be able to live without food or do I just not feel the need to eat?
    Either way: nope, I ain't giving up on chocolate 😤

If you could, would you change history (without knowing how it affects the future), if it potentially meant world peace?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Yes. Realizes the potential for world destruction too. Must act with care on what to change. Bets on little difference, either way. Will probably see whatever was altered pop up again. Repeats itself, even if erased.

Would you end your favorite game franchise if doing so causes the next, final game to become the best in the entire franchise (according to both you and popular opinion)?

Last edited:
    Back