• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you do X for Y?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Not sure it would work so no ^^

Would you give constructive comments to a big company if you thought they could help?

Like, not even as a kid? =o
Nope!
But to be fair, I haven't watched many movies at all.

tumblr_mxixqwybdv1shmxu8o1_500.gif
I feel the disappointment :(

Years
Yes... don't really see the connection though. But constructive criticism is always better than toxic behavior so... yeah.

Would you re-educate yourself and study a different field for a guaranteed job ?

Years
Not sure it would work so no ^^

Would you give constructive comments to a big company if you thought they could help?

Nope!
But to be fair, I haven't watched many movies at all.

I feel the disappointment :(

We are all who we are!!! 😊

Yes... don't really see the connection though. But constructive criticism is always better than toxic behavior so... yeah.

Would you re-educate yourself and study a different field for a guaranteed job ?

Oh yeah, I absolutely would given the opportunity.

Would you move to another country for a relationship?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
No but I would do it for a free pizza.

Would you trade a ninja for a viking?

Years
Hmmm.... Vikings are more useful in a fight. Ninjas are better for covert ops. But what the heck, I have a dozen more ninjas so sure! 😜

Would you sell your soul for peace of mind? 😈

Years
I already did tbh. They're now taking my mind as well though :(

Would you listen to one song on repeat for a month, to top a listening leaderboard?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
As much as I like certain song, even to a degree where it feels like I'm obsessing over it; I don't think I could go to that extreme.

Would you risk burnout for the chance of getting recognized by your boss?

Years
Senpai has already noticed me, so... why would I? =3
I always feel awkward as heck when someone compliments me though... so... awkward stuff happened @_@

Would you undergo plastic surgery to be more appealing to someone you have a crush on?

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
I'm as appealing as it can get, no plastic surgery can ever improve on my amazing personality and great intellect to be more appealing to whomever I crush on.

Would you not shower for a year if it meant you would get a lifetime supply of cheese?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
No, because someone will mistake me for moldy cheese after not showering that long, then a weirdo who likes moldy cheese will eat me. Not worth it.

Would you solve a real crime if it met being included in a mystery novel based on the crime?

Years
Yeah, let's get that justice!

Would you play the bagpipes in front of a crowd of 15,000, if it meant a little kid got free ice cream for a year?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I don't mind playing, but I don't want to be in the crowd ^^"

Would you volunteer for a suicide mission you know you can complete, if it means you will be a hero?

Years
Just to be a hero? nah.
It if like actually saves someone and that's why I'm a hero? possibly yes.

Would you shave your head for a free hat?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Yes, and I am curious to see how I look if I'm bald :)

Would you learn something you don't know, but that's close to your knowledge, to help someone who struggles with it?

Years
I would yeah. That friend is in the world too, they need it saving as well. Then I'll help them 😊

Would you sell out another demographic, if it meant more rights for your own?

Back