• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You died today

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I never got to meet my boyfriend, and he'll forever think I simply stopped caring.

Yes, plenty of regrets.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Nope. No regrets. I have family and friends who love and support me. I have had experiences that brought me happiness and joy, as well as lessons to be learnt through pain and suffering, which made me who I am today. Of course, there are things I wish could be changed if given the opportunity, but I believe things happen for a reason and changing it isn't the way. Although... I guess I might regret not meeting my future partner before this day came ahha. :P

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I regret a lot of the things I've done in the past three years because I feel like they could have been done so much better, so I guess there's that. Other than that I think I would be okay, since I would already be dead.

S u m m e r y

time will turn us into statues eventually
    Years
    I'd regret a lot of things. I'm 21 and I still haven't peaked. I'm pretty much a failure in every aspect of life. And I guess it won't even matter to anyone. But yes there'd be plenty of regrets.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hmm, this is a very interesting question for me. I personally feel it's idiotic to be ashamed of anything you choose to do, especially if that one decision makes you happy. You should revel and see the positive in anything you decide to do.

That being said, having died today I am not happy with how far I've come in life. I am in fact ashamed and full of regret with my decision to delay my career. I have graduated College with high marks and should be working somewhere in my field, but instead I am saving money at a dead-end job.

EDIT: I feel, though, that no matter what time of life I die, I will not be satisfied. There will always be more and more and more to be done. More to learn, more to practice, more to experience, more to teach, more to liiiiive.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I'd regret not travelling the world but then again, i wouldn't of been able to do that anyway until i've finished my degree. I'd be really annoyed if i died today, maybe not so much in about 10 years after i've lived life.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    The things I regret would have already been done while I was alive. If I died, I'd take it as it was my time to not live in this life anymore, therefore I'd have no more regrets.

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
    hmm nope, none. I have great friends and a family who support me. I've been through some bad experiences and good ones, and those are the ones i treasure. If I died today i'd be okay with it, maybe my dreams didnt come true but i know i had the chance.

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    Well, isn't it going to be fun doing it all over again? I wonder how good my odds will be this time around, and gee, I hope they don't try to bring me back as I hear rematerializing is painful… I just want another clean shot, leave me alone.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    .. Nnnnnn... I'll go with 'no' on that.
    I really have no regrets other than merely detesting the way my life's turned out up to this point.

ThrashingZombie

Poke Breeder
    Years
    I have plenty I'm still 3 credits behind in high school, some decisions I made as a teenager, picking up the habit of smoking (which is probably what's going to kill me).. not finishing my Black 2 (by that I mean get all the pokemon and get them to level 100)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Regrets of past mistakes, but past mistakes make me who I am.

My regrets would be that I didn't get to see Ireland or Norway. And that I hadn't met many friends from PC or said things I felt or believed to them.

Years
    R.I.P Pokemonlove33. You had a sad life... Maybe it was better for you to go to heaven, at least it's peaceful there. Oh, wait, no. You're going to purgatory for some of the things you've done, it'll probably be just like Earth!
    *cry*

Anyway, I regret hurting a teacher once, but he did upset me, and I regret acting like a total idiot.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I feel like I've spent my entire life preparing to do something worthwhile, but I don't feel like I've actually done anything yet. Thus, I suppose I would regret not having more fun with my life up to now, and not having had the chance to make as much of a difference in the world as I would have liked. I've spent most of my life in school, learning things and preparing for my future, and while I think that's valuable, I'm not sure I could consider it worthwhile if I died today. I tend to be a very future-oriented person, and I've made a lot of short-term sacrifices to benefit my longer-term career goals. Thus, I can't say I enjoyed my childhood as much as I probably should have, and yet, if I were to die today, I would also feel like I wasted the time and energy of those who educated in me, invested in my future, etc.

Back