• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I was playing for my friend on Pearl, and I was trying to beat the E4. But my friend had like, level 30 Pokemon and I was dying against just the first Pokemon. I had run out of Pokemon, the only one left being a level 17 Bidoof...well when I put him in battle I made him use Metronome (don't ask me) and it turned into a Confuse Ray! Well, the foe got confused and KO'ed itself (I had my fingers crossed so hard later it hurt) and then I checked my friend's bag for a few revives and I saw that he had like 96 revives! Man I lol'ed so hard. XDHm

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Finding a shiny Magikarp while looking for Feebas, and then finding Feebas soon after. Those were teh lulz of epic win :P

Also, going through, like, half of the league using just a Pupitar I was leveling was pretty amusing. Helped it to level up quicker, too :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I kept on restarting the game when catching Giratina. (Plat)
    It's my bro's fault, he told me that if I lost, I can't go back to Torn World.
    Then I tried to go there without saving, and I succeeded!
    Seriously, lol...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Getting completely walled by Bronzong in the Elite Four. XD I was like hahaha, I can't touch it. XD; And I eventually had to PP stall with Uxie. :B I found it both frustrating and funny.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    There's another thing, but maybe that was in Emerald......anyway, my friend was trying to catch a Feebas on a specific route full of Magikarp. She tried for like, ten days then gave up. Then she realized that her Pokemon had grown fourteen levels by kicking extreme Magikarp butt. XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ugh, the stupid man with 6 magikarps on the route ahead of eterna forest............

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • My best L0L moment was when the Torn World let me back to the entrance... CURSE U GIRATIIIIINAAA
    My best L0L-how-did-that-happen moment was, while i was training on the route west of Hearthome city, I caught a SHINY BIDOOF W00t.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • When I was about to catch Dialga, I realized I didn't have any Pokeballs, or Greatballs, or Ultra balls with me. >< lol

Years
  • Seeing Bidoof first time in the game. :D

Mine would actually be something my brother did on his game, no repels and he walked for ages to get somewhere running into countless Bidoofs before I told him he was going the wrong way.

I know its not D/P/P, but on Emerald I went into Safari Zone and just started randomly catching Oddishes, I got 26 I think.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Reading the sign in the Galactic sleeping quarters "Don't get in a bed if someone already occupies it" or something like that, I laughed my head off.

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
    Years
  • o well it was at emerald when i wanted to hatch the wynaut egg and i got a bad egg

1 step later it hatched with no vreazing and a treecko come out with the id : 00001
    i laugt me dead it was a treecko i hatched and he was OT : AAAAAA

XD i got two starters from then on :D i laught me to dead XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Catching dialga after giving it a one hit attack 1 hp and with a pokeball. I acually was laughing cause it was damn lucky.

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
  • when i first started and found a shiny geodude but killed it because i thought it would give u loads of exp ( it was in orebourgh mie and i didnt know wht a shiny was :/ )

2nd: catching dialga first time with a quick ball :) )

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    This was in an experiment: Using a hack, I was able to KO a lv. 100 Wobbuffet with a hacked move called ?????????? that was ??? type. OHKO, and if you know what I mean, you would know that ??? type moves do very minimal damage...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well a lot of funny things happened in my game...like this time when I challenged the elite 4 and forgot my Lucario in the PC amd instead my chatot (For Fly) was with me...I had to lose against the elite to get back my Lucario...lol...

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Mine is a lol and a moment of anguish.

I needed (and still do) a DragoN Scale to evolve my Seadra desperately.
    I sat with a Thief ready Houndoom and plenty of Revives/Ultra Potions.

Seriously, must have been more but I counted at least 90 Seadra's I went through, and then finally after about 3 hours straight, i was slightly uninterested, Ds resting on the side with my just tapping the buttons nonchalantly, and then what happens? I finally steal a Dragon Scale, I get up in anticipation, don't hold the DS properly, my knee comes up out of no where launches the DS 3 feet in the air and i watched in horror as it fell in slow motion towards my bedroom floor. Sufficed to say, I lost the Dragon Scale as the game cart flew across towards the door.

I can't stand to use the Super Rod anymore. I hate Seadra's I just want my Kingdra now.
    When it happened I was pissed, but now thinking about it I just laugh. :D
    I'm still never doing that again though. I think I'll trade or use my friend's AR for the thing.

Gelidice

Larvitar, sky forme!
    Years
  • sad, My 2nd LOL moment was: i was shiny hunting for like 2 hours and found nothing, i walked away, saved the game but was still in the grass, was about to turn off, and i stepped 1 space on accident, and found a shiny snover!!

Back