• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    sad, My 2nd LOL moment was: i was shiny hunting for like 2 hours and found nothing, i walked away, saved the game but was still in the grass, was about to turn off, and i stepped 1 space on accident, and found a shiny snover!!

Well, that is mighty lucky. Nice job!

my twod foult was to run from a shiny regigigas XD

LOL! That is weird. What'd you think it was? Super Pokemon that can KO you in one shot? Not in the first 5 turns...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    The most LOL moment in my D/P experiences?

Probably when I was battling my friend this one time. He KOed all my pokémon, and got my Salamence down to 1 HP(it had a focus band). He had three pokemon left that he hadn't used yet, and I beat them al in one hit, and won.

fishyfool

Bitter old fart.
    Years
  • Well, this fishy has had a few funny moments in reflection.

Firstly, there was the incident involving my Gardevoir and a Galactic Bronzor. I was full of 5 Focus Blasts, and was ready to shred it to pieces with my unchanged accuracy.

Five turns later, Bronzor was still at full health and Gardy had no PP left: Every single damn blast had missed, with a ridiculous 0.00243% chance of all five missing. Needess to say, I was pissed and had to settle for a shitty 2HKO with Thunderbolt.

Another time was with Cynthia. My Gallade at level 59 was leading, and shrugged off Spiritomb's nasty hits, before proceeding to 6-0 her. I can just imagine the effect it would have in Platinum...but it was amusing.

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I once used my Tina (Slaking) and I Skill Swapped with Alakazam on it, then I Skill Swapped Traunt onto my opponent and just incredibly owned him.

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
    Years
  • i was battling mewtwo in firered had 63 ultra balls and i wasted them all

all balls i had left was a great ball and my master ball that i saved for the dog .........

so i throwd my great ball i thought there was NO change to catch it and ............ then i gaught it . i wasted a LOT of money for the ultra balls -_-

Gelidice

Larvitar, sky forme!
    Years
  • sad, really sad, my sister did that with a shiny kyogre, and almost on my shiny groudon... god, what's with us and shiny legendaries? (probably spelled wrong)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well i got 2

1. i traded on the GTS a lv 1 shuppet for a lv 100 shiny Dialga LEGIT
    2. traded a lv 1 totadile for a lv 70 shiny legit Ho-OH

Must be the shiny cheat and infinite Rare Candies. Where does Ho-ou come from?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Hopefully multiplayer moments count. If so, then it's when I killed a Lugia online with Bibarel, thanks to the Simple ability.

If not, then it goes to the Galactic sign about not occupying bed with someone in them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    -Five times now I've switched to [a Ghost-type] just as my opponent uses Explosion.

-I used one attack on my first Uxie, bringing it down to yellow and paralyzing it. Then I threw a Pokeball for the fun of it. It worked.

-I ran into my shiny Geodude (my one and only D/P shiny) by pure accident. It was holding an Everstone, too.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    -Five times now I've switched to [a Ghost-type] just as my opponent uses Explosion.

-I used one attack on my first Uxie, bringing it down to yellow and paralyzing it. Then I threw a Pokeball for the fun of it. It worked.

-I ran into my shiny Geodude (my one and only D/P shiny) by pure accident. It was holding an Everstone, too.

I just use Ghost and Dark types for the fun of it, anyway. Nice job on the Geodude and Uxie. Now, I'm shiny hunting my third Cresselia to have a team of three shiny Cresselias.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Mine was when I was breeding Eevee for a MONTH and never got the nature I needed

Thus what happens when you don't just keep the default nature :P

Heh, my moment would be how easy Dialga was. And the fact that Cynthia's impossible Lucario, the first time I beat her, I won using Rilou and using that move that caused its own Aura Sphere to backfire :P

~Mooshykris

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • With nearly 660 hours, I have a ton of these *evil snigger*, but two I like the best.

1. I was struggling with catching Uxie. I swear, it had one hp and was not staying in the Ultra balls. I only had 30 or so to start with, so I needed to paralyze it. At the first chance I got, I switched in for a Lv. 15 Budew w/Stun Spore, my only hope. Uxie uses Future Sight, and I miss Stun Spore. After a few turns, Uxie gets paralyzed, and Future Sight hits. I'm thinking, "Great, gonna make Budew faint so I can go with Empoleon!" But, Budew survived future sight. I toss the rest of my supply of Ultra, Timer, annd even quick balls, to no avail (Budew's dead by this point). I toss a Pokéball, and BAM! He's caught. Me = 0_o afterward.

2. I just got access to PalPark, and I'm all like "Great, gonna migrate mah shiny Pelipper." So I did, and I went next to lake Valor to train it. First Pokémon to appear was a shiny Geodude. Again, me = 0_o. I caught it, thankfully.

EDIT: Even funnier, two of my lol moments are exactly like Ichaste Pekoni's XD

Back