• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    e

Yes. The letter E.

I just copied something random because I had the link to my PC profile copied and I didn't want my mom pasting it in randomly and finding out that I still come on this website, considering she 'banned' me from it because 'the people there are brainwashing you to think you're transgendered'

She makes any excuse to deny me.

/rant

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024

>_> that was from the count to infinity game.
    I'm too lazy to type the number so I just copy pasta and change the last digit xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Follow my lead.

I was trying to copy/paste things to make something look nice but it kept screwing up to I gave up oops.

Years
    https://i.imgur.com/ZkxVoM2.jpg

Your current Ctrl + V

This has to be one of the best crossover pics I've seen thus far.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    "The titles we are preparing to show you at E3 vary from being nearly complete to still in the early phases of development but with the core of its appeal noticeable."

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I use the Registry Editor mostly for organizing my file extensions for the shell, ever since they got rid of the file type editor that was in 5.1 and earlier. Looking back I'm glad they did, since the way that thing in Folder Options worked made the keys and their values really disorganized… x_x

Hehe, a post in T&I 'bout the registry. Every time I post I habitually Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C in case the page glitches.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    [21:22:32] +Gensokyo: leagues aren't real

was just trying to make a point on the battle server in relation to PS :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back