• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite holiday

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • Yeah, just a random question.

I love Easter, mostly for the cute colors and animals (after like 6 months of winter, seeing this is pretty nice), chocolate <3 and good memories like painting eggs, searching for egg chocolate tha our parents will hide in the house and Jello eggs.

What about you?

Pave Low2

Everything
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2018
    Christmas. I love the festiveness during the period, the build up, sales and gift-giving, family time, the music etc. The list goes on, but I do seriously feel the spirit in the build up to the big day. Big up Jesus.

Sirfetch’d

yall dont get my festive ass started i love christmas more than anyone

np: all i want for christmas is you(extra festive)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i love christmas time so i'd say that's my favourite. right now though i'm done with the crappy weather and ready for summer.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm really really sad about this.

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.

I think Thanksgiving is a much better holiday than Christmas. I do celebrate Christmas, I just absolutely despise the stress that Christmas contains. Thanksgiving is that one holiday where you can settle down to show off your best cooking skills, wake up at 6 am to prepare the turkey, the main courses, the side dishes such as mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, yams, etc...and then you have the PUMPKIN PIE, the apple pie, the cheesecake, the ice cream...ahhhh. So much food now I'm hungry.

BUT, Thanksgiving is not all about the food for me, really. It's really about family and being thankful for those people in your life. Twice in a row I was thankful for my boyfriend and his family for allowing me to spend Thanksgiving with them, and it allowed me, as well as him, to share each others traditions.

Years
  • Christmas! Because everything is so festive and I love seeing the happiness spread around. Also Valentine's Day, because I love the concept of pink/red and chocolate and hearts and flowers and love and. Yes.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    4th of July. Fireworks everywhere. For days before and after. I remember one year the tornado sirens were going off and people were still shooting fireworks off. So good.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • mine is a tie between christmas and halloween.

i love christmas bc the presents (whoops sorry, the last few christmases i had have not been very memorable) and i love halloween bc i get to dress up and get candy. yes i am 19 and still go trick or treating don't judge i can pass for at least 14 or 15 and still go

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Talk like a pirate day

It just reminds me of the good old days when the internet was a wide unexplored ocean full of adventures and dangers up ahead.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I loveeeeeeee Christmas but to give this thread some variety, Halloween isn't that shabby of a holiday.

Who doesn't love them spooky skeletons everywhere + discount/free candy?

PokeHalen

"Let's get the rock outta here."
    Years
  • Christmas! I love all the colors (red, green, silver and gold, etc.), and all the bright, colorful lights. Easter is a close second, though!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Christmas. 'nuff said.

I get so excited about this holiday. It makes me feel like a kid again, and for once... it's something I can easily get away with as well. <3 I love the joyful music, and I also love the Christmas specials/movies. I love everything about it!

pkmin3033

I don't really like holidays. They're filled with stress, commercial rubbish, and relatives I'd prefer to avoid...and the kids are out of school, so you can't really go anywhere.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    valentines day! it's cute and romantic and there's a lot of pink, heart-shaped things everywhere lmao. halloween and christmas are a tied close second, but obviously for completely diff reasons.

Back