• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your height.

Years
  • How tall are you and are you happy with your height or are you someone who wishes they could be a bit taller or shorter? I'm 5 ft 2, and not going to get any taller ya know. -_- I do own a pair of 2.25-inch mid heels. Because I can't stand the feel of high heels. It can be very difficult to reach things too and really tall people have to look down on me, but that's not that much of a problem. I don't mind my height because it's not too too short, but I wouldn't mind being an extra 2-3 inches taller either. :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Ah, one of these threads.

I am 5ft 3in tall, and I am perfectly okay with my height, despite being a short male. :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'm 6'2 and I'm often conflicted about it. In some situations I wish I was shorter, while in others I'd glad that I'm tall.

Years
  • I'm 5'9, so I'm extremely average for my age and gender. I'm pretty content with my height, I wouldn't particularly want to be any taller or shorter.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I'm 164cm/5'4" and I wish I was just a slight bit taller so that I wouldn't feel so small compared to these giants over here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    what height

gruaja-e-vogel2.jpg

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • 5'4" to the dot right now, but seems like I still have more than a couple of inches in me to grow (at least hopefully).

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    6'. The perfect height for Soapy to punch me in the stomach whenever I say something stupid.

Back