• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your height.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
  • I'm 170cm, I'm not that tall but I'm okay with my height. {XD}

Years
  • I'm between 5'10" and 5'11". I feel like I got stuck in the middle between my dad's short height and his father's tall height, lmao

Years
  • I'm 5'6" and a half (gotta stretch it as much as possible lol). Being a 19 year old guy I get that I probably won't grow anymore, and I am happy with my height now, but my ideal height would've probably been around 5'9 or 5'10.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • 5'11. im ok with it, might want to be a bit shorter.

OMG Kyle! I had no idea you were so tall! This is startling!

I always just figured you were like kinda my height for some reason.

I'm nearly 5'4" and I'm gonna need to learn to walk in heels.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I'm about 166 cm and I don't think about it too much however I wouldn't mind being a bit taller either - like a bit above average.

Years
  • I'm 5'7 or somewhere around 170cm? A little tall for a girl and I wouldn't mind being shorter, but it is what it is. I'm fine this way too. Least I can reach things lol.

Years
  • 5'8" or so.

I didn't like being taller than others while growing up as it made me feel even more self-conscious about myself, but now I don't mind it one bit. Except when people make me grab things for them since they can't reach it, hah.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I'm 6'1" & well, being tall has its fair share of disadvantages.

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    5'0" and I'm comfortable with it. I'm lovingly teased about my height all the time but it's never actually bothered me.

Years
  • I'm right around 6'1", and I'm pretty happy with that, though wouldn't have minded growing an extra inch or two to beat out my dad, but oh well. I just hate that I'm pretty much the tallest person at work, so anytime something needs to be reached, I'm the one getting the call, haha.

Back