• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your PokéHeight

Years
  • There's no 5'9 pokemon cries
    And it's right in between 7 and 11 so I'm not sure where to plot myself

Urya

Veilhart
    Years
  • Just an inch below Venusaur, Mega Slowbro, Mewtwo and Exeggutor. Though I doubt I can compete with the Alolan form of that last one.

Years
  • I'm 6'5" so I'm two inches taller than Blaziken or Garchomp but two inches shorter than M-Slowbro or Goodra. No Pokemon share my height apparently.

Years
  • 2 inches taller than Ursaring...don't know how to feel about being taller than a bear...
    However, Raikou (6'3"), Suicune (6'7"), and Entei (6'11") are way, way taller than I expected.... I expected around lion sized, you know, maybe 4ft or 4'6" at the shoulder. The anime/movies didn't scale these very well...

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I hate that they go by metres instead of centimetres. It makes it even less accurate than inches, bleeeh.

At 5'1"/155cm, I'm somewhere in between Noivern and Blastoise. :o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    No one exactly my height but VENOMOTH AND VIKAVOLT ARE 4'11"? Get ALL the bugspray, that's terrifying

I'm 5'0", so an inch taller than those giant bugs, and Pidgeot, Blissey, Mega Altaria, etc.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Surprisingly I'm an inch taller than Haxorus, Hydreigon, Electivire and Meganium, which I had pegged as being much taller what with its long neck

I'd say I'm pretty happy with that

Back