• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Signature?

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    Mine is just lyrics from a song called 'Bad Kidz' by Marina Diamandis. I just liked the lyrics a lot and the flower matches them quite well.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    My July 13, 2015 PokeCommunity forum signature for context:
    Spoiler:

Well, my current signature is kind of outdated... {XD}

I keep on meaning to update my signature, but get distracted (mostly by news and posts related to Pokemon and Super Smash Bros.). It features an epic team shot from Power Rangers Samurai, the season which kickstarted the "rebirth" plus n-teenth uncancellation of Power Rangers, now under the Saban Brands helm...I wanted to update it to a sleeker Power Rangers Megaforce (2013) or Power Rangers Super Megaforce (2014) image, but the currently-running season of Power Rangers Dino Charge (2015) would probably be more fitting even though I haven't manage to catch a single episode of it. :/ I linked to 2 excerpts regarding the Power Rangers Samurai theme song (being remixes of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers's "Go Go Power Rangers", which would probably have fit better by premiering with the 20th-anniversary-celebratory season of Power Rangers Megaforce instead).

I mentioned my repeatedly-extending forum hiatus; I wonder when it will ever return to normalcy.. @_@

I included a call for Toonami to be brought back (although it should never have been cancelled in the first place); thankfully, that venture was a success, with the Toonami block now airing as a (somewhat-temporally-stifled) segment on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim! ^_^ Lastly, I credited my avatar provider..

As for future plans of my signature, I hope to do something for Pokemon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire Versions, given how long I advocated for those games' existence and waded through all the "HOENN CONFIRMED" stuff. XD I will probably maintain crediting my avatar provider, and include the source for whatever my signature contains, as well as other forum accounts and cool music, etc...

I like how, well, fierce my current one looks. :)

She's a character from an anime I'm addicted to right now. Anime = Shokugeki no Soma. And the character is called Alice. She's pretty sexy. I like her. :D

Ah; thanks for the anime-character identification! Admittedly, Alice of Food Wars (Shokugeki no Soma) is quite the looker; she's so captivating and hot (granted, many Food Wars gals seem to be like that {XD})!

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    Mine is basically just a GIF of Kid Cudi, my favourite artist. His music means a lot to me and he's just a really cool dude. Other than that, I have a few links plastered underneath! I'd incorporate them into the image but I wouldn't know how to go about it!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    My signature has a Goodra. It will always have a Goodra. :)

Spoiler:

what is this???

I DEMAND JUSTICE.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine is just a Rock Star Pikachu sprite from GPX (so she is clickable!) Rock Star Pikachu is my favorite of the Dress-Up Pikachu, and since Pikachu is my avatar Pokemon, my signature Pokemon is the same.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    The first 4 pictures are the icons for Talon's abilities in League of Legends.
    Respectively, (Q) Noxian Diplomacy, (W) Rake, (E) Cutthroat, and (R) Shadow Assault
    The line underneath it is a quote from Talon that I think really shows his character.
    The line underneath that is my favorite quote.
    The line underneath that is a line from one of my favorite sons, Hold Me Down - Halsey

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    my signature is me and my life.

no better way to let off steam than pacing back and forth as you burn the ground beneath.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I love having my Yusuke Urameshi gif or any random Game Boy gif in my signature but for right now, I want to embrace the epic sax guy.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    As you might have expected, I changed mine. XD It's Meto from Mejibray puffing his cheeks. I thought it was cute. >___> He looks scary, but he's completely harmless, I promise! He's kind of my obsession right now since he sort of grew on me. >w< I'm only using the template Meganium made for the supporters as a temporary replacement until a friend of mine will, I hope, be able to create one I want for me. I suck terribly at CSS that it's not even funny. x_____x

ConnoisseurCutie

A-Class Connoisseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    My signature is pretty self explanatory. It's the hottie Cilan and Oshawott inhaling a cake.

Back