• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Signature?

Years
  • Another one of those song lyric-based signatures that seems to be something I have been sticking up randomly for a couple of months now. This one's from No Reptiles by Everything Everything.

Years
  • I have a .gif from some anime I've seen (not necessarily from one I'm watching now) and links to my dA, FF.net, and fanfic

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • A Joker and Batman sig, since Batman's my favorite hero and my favorite villain of his is Joker.

Also, I always have song lyrics that mean a lot to me in my sig on any forum I go on. In this case, it's lyrics from "Thirteen" by Big Star.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
  • Cool ones!! Mine just doesn't match at all. Just couldn't find a good example of an angelic gif. So I voted for my type of angelic 3rd gen. Angel-like pkmn. Like my signature says I'm a helpful little angel, not the most theme-synchonized one. But it's me a Naive theme. Just like in real life. Thanx for reading.

Years
  • I like to keep my signature simple, I find it tedious to come up with some creative design for both my avy & signature.

This, I tend to stick to simple signatures outside of those supporter theme collabs. This one I have now is typically what I go for when I do a Pokemon-based theme, an animated model/sprite of the Pokemon in my avatar, or I settle for some text if I can't find one.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Adorable Ko Takeuchi art that I rendered from a Rhythm Heaven Fever ending.
    Spoiler:

It's cute and simple. Didn't want to use a sig at first but couldn't pass up on this.

Years
  • Mine is the final verse from one of my favourite songs by The Killers. It's from Bling (Confession of a King) - note my username. It is by no means their most well-known song but definitely my favourite and one that has always resonated with me.

Years
  • My signature is a quote from Roddy Piper, a wrestler who passed away a few weeks ago. It's a great quote though, so I think I'm going to keep it there for a couple weeks until I switch over to a rotating one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yasss finally redid my signature

i had been wanting to do something related to WoPC but didn't know what to use because i'm not affiliated with only one region and i'm not leading any but then! news network yaaay. making me break out my coding skills after a long while too @_@

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • A recycled signature that I've used previously. It's fan art of Saki Mizukoshi from the anime "Natsuiro Kiseki." I'll be cosplaying as Saki at an anime convention this weekend, and I've also redesigned my profile page so everything coordinates. Natsuiro Kiseki is (IMO) one of the most enjoyable (in a relaxing way) anime series to NOT get licensed over here in the States. Which is quite unfortunate, really.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I like to keep it simple because I can never make images look the way I want them to :(

anyway my sig is "daisuki" in japanese which means I love you b ecause I'm a big weeb

Back