• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're stressing me out

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Do you handle stress well?
    What causes stress for you?

Answer one or both or questions that I didn't ask involving stress.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Pretty much the only things that stress me are feeling like I've upset someone and not knowing what to do about it to make it better, or health issues. Anything else is fine.

But when either of those things happen, no I don't handle stress very well at all lol. Outwardly I try my hardest to seem fine but inside I'm really ****ting bricks and can't concentrate on a thing. It's so horrible,

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • The only times I have been stressed was when I was doing my GCSE exams. I handle it pretty badly I have been told by others.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I get stressed really easily, and I get stressed about a lot of things- especially with the unknown. I think I handle it okay, but I tend to over-worry a lot, which is a bad thing..

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i feel stressed when problems happen and when i don't know what to do..and when ...i hurt someone who never hurt me just because of my anger...and when i have to do lots of things while i only have little time...and when my loved ones stressed.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I handle stress terribly and the main source is my family, so I usually just don't talk to them and I'm fine. The thing is, I have no kind of outlet for my stress. It just lingers for a while until I forget about it, but then the next little spark brings it back with more force.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I get stressed during busy times, when I have a lot of difficult tasks to do, or if Im having a difficult problem. I dont handle it well and I usually get rather anxious. A few times Ive even almost had panic attacks, and it can be hard for me to calm down and relax.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Everything causes stress for me at some point.

I deal with it by distancing myself and listening to something online to help calm my nerves.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Everything stresses me out, literally.

I often have troubles dealing with it since I'm always too shy and anti-social, plus the fact I always fail to get on with the staff at the factory I work in adds to that.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I stress all the time! (Mostly about school and study). I can so easily irritated by the most minute things so I'm seldom calm.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • I can take it pretty well.
    I mean, i've not had mental breakdown yet, so... yeah!

Hmn,
    My mom, (which is slowly becoming less so!) and my mind. (which i'm working on) (yeah, you probably don't get what I mean by the second one, but just move along.)
    Generally I strive under pressure though, thus, so long as I don't sweat the small stuff I keep stress free.

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Mostly studies and stuff, but studying my subjects enough can usually help relieve my stress. I have to take it slow and easy though, as using Pound too much can make my stress relief painful...

Sirfetch’d

Hectic days stress me out and just relaxing is the best cure for me.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • If I get overloaded between school work and actual work I tend to get really stressed. I can usually relieve it by going for a running though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I can tolerate stress. Though unless I can make it stop, it tends to eat at me: everything reminds me of it and, even after I've forgotten about whatever it is, I can still feel the stress.

It tends to fade with time, though, so at least I know that it won't be as difficult the next day.

Thankfully, I usually can stop myself from worrying about things I cannot control. If that doesn't work, I distract myself with drawing and music. PC doesn't work as a distraction, considering I usually don't care enough to participate in the conversation, if I'm legitimately stressed.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • If physical stress, I suck at managing it. Mentally I'm good at it. Usually playing com games and sketching will do the trick.

Back