• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Z: A Kalos Journey [M] [OOC]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll do Mission 2 and possibly also Mission 6 since it's OPEN, if that's alright?

If i have time, haha - it's frankly a wonder I've squeezed out like 3 posts in the last week, phew!

EDIT: If anybody wants the Grubbin, I'll capture it and trade it for a Skitty <3

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024

75q44xt.png

Da Sporadic Zhak-date

I dont know how I manage to be so punctual, but here we are again, the days day after the route post goes up.

I'd just like to commend everybody on the progress we continue to make with Z. We've had a couple small bumps in the road, but to the best of my knowledge have been able handle any issue we've run into and with this Zhak date we hope to roll any stones we've left unturned.

To the same goal

So the contest was a fun inclusion, and for those that did manage to get contest posts up, they were all great to read. That said, we do feel that Santalune offered a massive flow of things to do in a short space of time. Despite the time extension, a gym and a contest muddled the direction of the stage, even for those that weren't competing in both. So thanks to this, we'll be sure to avoid having both in the same city. There may be instances in the future, where this does re-occur, but it will be less common and will be compensated for.

Another issue bred from a similar problem is the gym post congestion. The first tthing I'd like to do is encourage taking on the gym earlier. Of course, not everyone can, but if we could space out the gym posts, reading through the IC becomes much more refreshing. Missions should be prioritised second to your gym battles, as its the gyms that are the main source of progress. Even if you wish to get the mission posted first, please find time to write up and save your gym posts ready.

Finally on this topic, we'll be introducing a two day roll over period, for situations where players can conclude what they're doing in the previous stage, after the next stage is posted. That said, this does eat into the the time you have in the next stage, and I will discourage mission claiming before you've exited the rollover period.

Little bit of spicy lore sprinkled in like salt bae

- Z Moves do not exist, nor do Z stones, that's dumb.
- 'Alolan' pokémon exist as explained prior.
- Ultra Beasts are not Ultra Beasts, they're just legendary pokémon, calling them otherwise always struck me as really dumb. Tell you what, legendary pokémon, alternate universe, we'll say they came from the distortion world. Native species developed after 100's of years.
- Aether Foundation happened, rest of S/M happened, but keep the previous change in mind.

So yeah, have fun finding this in two months time, when it actually becomes useful to you :)

Future champ?

With this being such a sparce and uneventful Zhak date, I figured I could introduce the Win/Loss ratios to those who havent seen it. No need to worry about it guys, this thing wont have any relevance in the RP as of right now, but it's a fun thing to look at. From now on, every Zhak date after the final stage of an arc is finished, I'll be revealing the updated Win/Loss records of the cast from the start of the RP up until that point.

First though, I'd like to clear a few things up on it:

- It doesnt acknowledge the significance of the battles.
- Battles against trainers will always be recorded unless its a draw.
- Wild battles in which you flee arent counted, unless your pokemon is on the losing end of the exchange before you flee.
- Battles that are eluded to, but dont happen in the post arent recorded.
- Contest victories arent recorded, as all contest achievements are significant enough to be recorded by the players anyway.

Please dont let this affect your decision making IC, as this is simply just for fun. If only my own

Tim Neuton
W7 L0 R:100%

Avril Morris
W5 L0 R:100%

Dylan Graham
W4 L0 R:100%

Laurent Hessel
W4 L0 R:100%

Brielle Baker
W3 L0 R:100%

Coul Remson

Dahlia Adoracion

Rai Cross

Chris Rodriguez
W2 L0 R:100%

Kade Andrews

Odette Radiuju

Sebastian Allender

Caroline Adoracion
W1 L0 R:100%

Jackson Crane
W3 L1 R:75%

Emma Kuzunoha
W2 L1 R:66%

Drew Tucker
W2 L3 R:40%

"Welcome to the Kalos Daily! News has been light on the recent Santalune fire, but todays big story is once again, all about the Pokemon Trainer world tournament. Kalos' very own Calem and Serena have been seen promoting the huge event. The duo were even seen hosting visiting Kiloude's Battle Maison at the premier of 'DNA 2: The Rise of Mewtwo. The film is set to be one of the highest grossing of all time, with figures of 400 million Poke being touted. Other big names such as Silph Co. CEO Stan Harvey, former Hoenn league champion Steven Stone and even contest extraordinaire Lisia,
who flew in from Santalune city just yesterday, to be at the event.

The contest founder was quoted as saying: "The movie is absolutey spectacular, and deserves the praise its been getting. I've spoken a few times to Diantha, who of course stars in the film, we both think its been a fantastic year for both cinema and contests. Of course with the protagonist of this film being an aspiring contest queen, many will probably relate to what she's going through. Having come from Santalune contest hall, I saw many people in that very position just yesterday, the likes of Laurent Hessel, Caroline Adoracion and even Santalune's very own hero in Dylan Graham will all being going down similar paths as our main character and this film portrays that artfully."

In other news, crime in Lumiose seems to be on the up, with police reporting it's gotten as high as 12%. With drug trafficking, gambling just plain theft seeming to be encouraged in the cities back allies. Many have attributed it to the scare tactics used by the mysterious terrorist organisation that is Team Cinder.

If you're in need of some brighter news, a place crime has seemed to drop is in Santalune city. Boy has that place been eventful lately. It seems with the help of Aquacorde detective Miss Kuzunoha, police have managed to detain a group of gang members that were stalling progress on victory road. This is great news for Mr.Houto, who says his men can now continue with the construction of the gate in peace. Rumor has it that the gang were also responsible for clogging the city's famous fountain,
as the foul stench around it is reportedly now gone. So if you were planning on cancelling your vacation to Santalune, dont, nows as good a time as any to shoot down there.

In fashion news, Silk is in. A certain unnamed beautician has apparently been the source of an upsurge in silk products being designed in clothing lines everywhere. It looks like Surskits and Spinaraks could be in for a busy summer.

Thats all for today, we wish you a happy weekend. And as always, thanks for watching!

- Clearing the water fountain: Santalune tourism is on the up again.

- Removing some of the pokemon invading homes: Pokemon rangers were able to aid in repopulating the forests.

- Not battling Rinka - Rinka is now determined to prove that she's worth everyones time. Not only will she be competing in the big race on route 4, but she wont be providing the would be 2nd and 3rd placed prizes.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Stage 5 - Lumiose City​

Time at Stage Start: 2:00 PM​

With the Ranger Academy behind them, the group makes their way to the beautifully arched gates of Lumiose City, the grand capital of the Kalos Region, The City of Light, City of Love and the entire nations claim to fame. The paved cobblestone streets and beautiful architecture seem to glow with beauty under the hot Kalosian sun... and more shops than ever before are available to the not so rookie group of rookies newly arrived. Not to mention, from the Prism Tower, to the battle cafe's, to the Lumiose Museum, this extraordinary city is absolutely overflowing with activities and events for new and old trainers to engage in.

Speaking of old trainers, with all the buzz of the recently started annual Kalosian League, the excting new gym leader exhange programme and the debut of the Kalosan Grand Festival... many familiar faces have arrived to explore Kalos and make their mark on the region during its new period of development and excitement. While some are exploring the farthest corners of the region, there are more than a few still present to provide what could be a predestined encounter for your character.

Still, not all is well in the Kalosian Capital... the darkness that is Team Cinder looms on the minds of people everywhere, and perhaps continues to thrive right under their noses in the shadows of the city streets. If that wasn't enough, crime is on the up and the presence of such powerful trainers in the city seems to be all that's keeping the population content. How much longer can this peace last? How long will it be before things escalate further?

And perhaps most importantly of all, how will your character influence these events for better or for worse?

Pokémon Available (Level 17-18):

Lumiose City:​
rattata.gif
timburr.gif
trubbish.gif
pidgey.gif
pidove.gif

murkrow.gif
emolga.gif
drifloon.gif
furfrou.gif
espurr.gif
lillipup.gif

Pokémon available to those in possession of a fishing rod:
chinchou.gif
wishiwashi.gif
finneon.gif

Pokémon available to those in possession of a bug net:
joltik.gif

Pokémon available to those using a Great Ball (Level 22):
pidgeotto.gif
tranquill.gif
meowstic.gif
herdier.gif

Pokémon available to those on Mission 2:
vanillite.gif

Pokémon available to those on Mission 6:
hoppip.gif

Pokémon available to those on Mission 12:
magnemite.gif
mawile.gif
beldum.gif

Missions:​
The new feature for this Stage is very exciting, for Stage 5 we will feature the first Event Battle missions. During these missions you will be able to battle against and interact an established character from the pokémon world in order to challenge them to a battle. Much like Gym Battles, these missions will include a brief description of the opponents team as well as set conditions for the battle. The tactics used by these characters are variable however, so feel free to describe them as you see fit. Try to maintain the characters personality in accordance with their in game appearances, but don't feel too pressured.

The rewards for these missions vary, but they can often involve TMs or other rare items. More importantly, depending on how you write the encounter, the character in question could become a much bigger part of the story at large and may add to your characters personal story, or the story of the entire RP as a whole. All Event Battle missions are OPEN ★ Missions.

With that said, it's time again to list your potential objectives.

[Event Battle] OPEN ★ Mission 1:​
Spoiler:

[Event Battle] OPEN ★ Mission 2:​
Spoiler:

[Event Battle] OPEN ★ Mission 3:​
Spoiler:

[Multi Reward] ★ Mission 4:​
The police are on high alert about underground pokemon battles. These arent ordinary battles, but instead, relentless slugfests in which pokemon are forced to battle beyond the drawing of blood. These guys are usually the types you'd expect to be involved, but recently a few interesting characters have been drawn in: A red clad hooded lady and an unsuspecting young trainer with a Chespin have been seen entering the back alleys. Can you really stand by while such vulnerable characters are falling in with a bad crowd?

Reward:
- Timid Eevee
- Sassy Eevee
- Violent Eevee
- Naive Eevee

Multi-Reward Mission 1:​
Sycamore has sent a call to action to the three former students he feels may need them most. He could be wrong, but the chosen three will be getting a big boost in their efforts with the three pokemon he's giving away. He understands Mega Evolution is a powerful tool, so he needs to ensure the right three trainers get the right three pokemon.
[NOTE: Those whom received a pokémon from the adoption Mission in Stage 3 or the Mareep Mission in Stage 4 may not accept this Mission.]

Reward:
- Level 12 Treecko
- Level 12 Torchic
- Level 12 Mudkip

Mission 2:​
It's hard not to be constantly busy when in Lumiose city. Summer would be a great time to be in the city, if it was easy to cool down. Ice cream vans are breaking down, ACs in shops are blowing hot air, people are in serious need of some cold. Vanillite are said to be found down by the canals...but why?

Reward: Never Melt Ice + 2 Great Balls

Open Mission 3:​
Lumiose's famed shopping district has completed its most recent renevations: a monorail. The monorail is now an essential part of travel around the outskirts of the city. To celebrate, the company are hosting a 'shop till you drop' contest, where competitors are given 5,000 poke and must blindly write a shopping list, before collecting their items. If their spending exceeds the limit, they walk away with nothing. If they spend within 100 poke of the amount given, they receive a handy reward. As well as a choice of one item to keep.

Reward: Free Travel pass + One of your selected Items.

Mission 4:​
It seems the source of the plumbing issues in Aquacorde and Santalune are all leading back to Lumiose's sewer system. Grimer and Muk have always found themselves down there, and now they're showing up in other cities. Whatever's gotten in the system is obviously scaring the regular visitors and making them more of a problem. Someone needs to go down into the sewers and stop this pest once and for all.

Reward: TM Venoshock

Mission 5:​
You may not be qualified, but the dispute between Le Nah and Le Yeah restaraunts needs to be resolved. Each restaraunt claims they have the toughest and most capable of pokemon employees. While Le Yeah's Jynx desert chef is handy and very capable, Le Nah's sous chef Magmar is just as competent. Maybe someone should put the two to the test and see for real.

Reward: Ice Stone or Fire Stone

Mission 6:​
Bunches of pokemon are getting caught on Lumiose's train tracks, causing mass delays to the travel schedule. It isnt really clear who's to blame here, but what is clear, is that whatever is knocking these flying types out of the sky, needs to be stopped.

Reward: Flight Ball (Increased Catch Rate on Flying Type Pokémon) + 500 Poke

Mission 7:​
Gym Leader Volkner of Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh Region, is part of a special same type gym leader exchange for this years Kalos League. He'll be taking over for Clemont in the Prism Tower gym and he's excited to get started. However, the ceremony welcoming him to the city has been delayed, thus delaying the opening of his gym for challengers. A key component from the ceremony is missing, a very expensive power unit used to run special light shows on and around the Prism tower. Volkner has been busy dealing with complaints... and his only information is that some ruffian in an orange and black suit made off with it in the dead of night and rushed to the bad side of the city. His hands are tied and he's too stubborn to ask for help directly, maybe if you could get it back he'd be grateful?

Reward: TM Electro Ball + 1 x Electirizer

Mission 8:​
Youngster Joey... is actually pretty down on his luck. He's had had a few hard lessons throughout his journey so far and he wants to try and overcome that part of himself. The Trainer Class office in Lumiose City provides those looking to establish a more permanent identity an outlet. Maybe Joey needs someone to take him inside and to help him choose a new identity for himself. It might just change him for the better. Fisherman Joey... Bug Catcher Joey... Ace Trainer Joey... your influence could decide his life in the future to come.

Reward: 500 Poké + 2 x Cherish Balls

Mission 9​
Simon the Aura Guardian has found the Riolu he was searching for, alone but still successful he has made his way to Lumiose city in the hopes of finding a source of powerful negative energy hiding around an old building office building. Rumors talk about a mysterious ghostly presence searching for "the one". Who could this person be? Can the spirit be sated so that the building can be used once more? Work with Simon to find out and you may receive a reward.

Reward: 1 x Mysterious Blue Crystal

Mission 10:​
A rock band from Johto known as the "Wild Torrent" is performing at the Lumiose Stage Hall for tonight only! They plan to give a special performance of their new single "Battle Bond!". The band is famous for the three members, Maru, Kai and Hinata's prowess as powerful battlers capable of Mega Evolution. There is however, a problem, Maru the lead singer has gone missing somewhere in the city. The performance is tonight and more importantly she could be in danger! The need for her is desperate, so Kai, the drummer, is offering up one of his own Mega Stone's as a reward for her safe return.

Reward: 1 x Beedrillite

Mission 11:​
A male Meowstic is crying out in distress but the busy people of Lumiose are ignoring it in favor of their business. Upon approaching it, it's holding an old photograph. The picture shows the Mewostic itself, a female Meowstic... and a woman in an apron. They're standing in the middle of Santalune Forest. Could it be... another tragedy caused by the fire? The Meowstic points frantically to its female variant. Is she in trouble? Does Meowstic need help finding her? In the city of love, how could all these people turn it down? You decide to help where nobody else will.

Reward: 1 x Love Ball + 1 x Soothe Bell

Mission 12:​
Lysandre Labs lies buried, forgotten and in ruins deep underground. Still accessed through the now derelict Lysandre Café... the area has been sealed off by the authorities due to an ongoing effort to clear a large amount of Steel type pokémon out of the area. However... information about Team Cinder may be present here... and if that's not enough, who knows what sort of technological marvels might await someone willing to brave the depths.

Reward: 1 x Team Flare Uniform + 1 x Team Cinder Encrypted Dossier + 1 x Old Lysandre Tech Camera Drone

Jay

Years
Just so they won't need to do so all by themselves... the group of Shak, Dragon, Eevee and Carnivore Chie will be aiming for ★ Mission 4.

I myself won't be claiming anything just yet.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Damn i wanted 12.

anyway not claiming any mission rn. Lumiose is a big enough place and imma work for pokemon development.

Wdit that. Claiming joey mission

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Damn i wanted 12.

anyway not claiming any mission rn. Lumiose is a big enough place and imma work for pokemon development.

Edit that. Claiming joey mission

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
I'd like mission 11, please.

Unless someone wants to JP mission 9? It looks interesting but I dunno if I could do it justice by myself.

If not, poor Meowstic needs love.

Edit: Oddy and I will be doing mission 9. Someone please save Meowstic!

If not I'll come back for it.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
i'll take mission 1 (and the mudkip). i'll probably tie that into one of the event battles

and if i still have time leftover afterwards mission 4 seems like fun, but not claiming it atm

Jay

Years
BvGIZiL.jpg

- Featuring Drew Tucker, Caroline and Dahlia Adoracion, Emma Kuzunoha, Avril Morris, Jackson Crane & Crimson -

CURRENT TEAMS:​
Spoiler:

Pit Fights under City Lights - Part 1
Current Location : Lumiose City - Various

POST GOES HERE

3DZRErE.jpg

Last edited:

BugTypeAficionado

Bug types are so hi-technicaaaal!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Hi, I'm the newbie. Surprised I actually managed to get in. Anywho, here's my SU.

Spoiler:

Years
I think since I've only done an open mission I'll take the Mission 1 Treecko seeing as I have a perfect way to transition to it in my wip post. And yet again I add another possible final team member I didn't plan on getting.

Years
I'll take the final Mission 1 and get Torchic. And if there's time, I'll help Meowstic. Should be a fun team building exercise.

Jay

Years
Stage 6 - Lumiose City (Night)​

Time at Stage Start: 10:30 PM​

As an exciting day of event battles, crime fighting, intrigue and pokémon catching finally draws to a close... the heroes of our story find no rest, as even the night time brings with it new experiences and trouble in the City of Lights, a city that never sleeps, not even when the darker hours come. Will your character attend a concert? Perhaps they have their own secret mission to attend to tonight? Perhaps they bump into a powerful foe as the event battles from the day do not stop here? Or maybe they just choose to relax in the oddly satisfying quiet of a city that, at least in some parts, has finally gone to sleep for the day.

Whatever your choice, as the stars above gently twinkle down, there will be plenty to do in Lumiose this evening, ranging from calm and pristine to absolutely anything but.

Pokémon Available (Level 20-21):

Lumiose City:​
rattata.gif
timburr.gif
trubbish.gif
pidgey.gif
pidove.gif

murkrow.gif
emolga.gif
drifloon.gif
furfrou.gif
espurr.gif
lillipup.gif

Pokémon available during the night:
woobat.gif
meowth-alola.gif
rattata.gif
grimer.gif
grimer-alola.gif
shuppet.gif

Pokémon available to those using a Great Ball (Level 22):
pidgeotto.gif
tranquill.gif
meowstic.gif
herdier.gif
swoobat.gif

Pokémon available to those on Stage 5 Mission 2:
vanillite.gif

Missions:​
As this stage is a continuation of the previous location, certain things will carry over and still be available for completion or write up even at this late hour IC, as such, the following missions will carry over from the previous Stage, Stage 5:
  • ★ Mission 1
  • ★ Mission 2
  • ★ Mission 3
  • Mission 2
  • Mission 4

It may also be worth noting that at this time of day, certain activities aren't going to be open and some services are more than likely not going to be available to your character. Don't expect to do things like go shopping, talk to random bystanders or generally encounter larger groups of wild pokémon at a time like this.

Now without further ado, onto the missions:

[Event Battle] OPEN ★ Mission 1:​
    Spoiler:

[Event Battle] OPEN ★ Mission 2:​
    Spoiler:

[Event Battle] OPEN ★ Mission 3:​
    Spoiler:

Mission 1:​
    Sycamore is a busy man. Even his assistants are busy people. The professor needs a parcel sent off immediately to some important contacts in a hotel at the other side of the city. He hasnt said much about what's in the parcel, but the the packaging has some fancy lining on it and it has the Silph Co. logo on it, so it must be important. That said, he has warned, that this parcel is very sought after by the wrong type of people.

Reward: Silph Scope Mk.2

Mission 2:​
    If you're looking for a night out, there's no better place in Kalos than Lumiose city. Many party goers are already on their way to hit the clubs, but with the increase in crime, many cab guys are scared to go on their usual routes. They are however, hiring bodyguards. If you can help protect the drivers from any unwanted company, they could give you some pretty handy stuff.

Reward: 400 Poke + Old Coin Case

Open Mission 3:​
    The PR video studio needs snazzy and fashionable trainers for their adverts. Ever wanted to be on a big city billboard? All you have to is show up for the audition and complete a hip and trendy little video package. There's always a promo video for the pokemon world tournament and contest grand hall. Imagine having your face appear in one of those.

Reward: Pokemon World tournament or Contest Grand Hall video package feature + 500 Poke

Mission 4:​
    There's an exhibition in the Lumiose Art Gallery. The featurered artist, Acel Thauvin, has been desperate for some inspiration in order to finalize an image of his latest work. He and his Smeargle, Strega, have been losing their touch recently and they want to paint a dramatic action piece to liven up their section of the gallery. Maybe some intense battling or contest showcasing could be just what he needs?

Reward: 1000 Poke + Autographed Poffin Case

Mission 5:​
    Loveless Larry is a known face around Lumiose, and the nickname is exactly why. How can a man in the city of love be so undatable? He's had a few dates, but no one can stand the insufferable man for more than a week. Larry is now resorting to dating advisors and with all the gifts he's bought for girls and had returned back to him in the past, Larry has a lot to give in return for the advise and coaching. Larry is a detestable human being though, he wont pay up until he's garunteed what he wants.

Reward: Feebas

OPEN Mission 6:​
    It's fashion season. It's always fashion season. Get down to the Boutique Couture and show off your own style or bring a pooch and show your dogs fashion in the Fruseur Furfruo. Both are having late night fashion shows and both are giving away fantastic prizes for those with the most fashionable cat or dog walks.

Reward:
    Fashion Show - 300 Poke + Big Pearl
    Dog Show - 300 Poke + Quick Claw

OPEN Mission 7:​
    The band "Wild Torrent" managed to locate their lead singer with the help of two trainers and an aura guardian, however as a result the show has been slightly delayed. Regardless, it's happening and the contest district in the South East of the city seems to be the only location in all of Lumiose that's really alive right now. With booths selling merchandise and street vendors taking advantage of the excitement to sell food to hungry and sleepy stomachs, the place is absolutely abuzz. There's some interesting merchandise and some fun games to be played in order to win some extravagant prizes. Why not head down and check it out?

Reward: 1 x Giant Pokédoll (Your Choice, no Legendary Pokémon) OR 1 x Good Rod OR 1 x Bug Net OR TM Substitute

Mission 8:​
    In finding their missing lead singer, the band had to sacrifice some time and resources in return. Now they're running low on security among other things and need some emergency staff for the gig. Can you play the part of bouncer with your tough looking pokémon? Do your electric types have the needed zap to provide some lighting or emergency power? Do you have the tecnological know how to work some stage equipment? They're paying. Well.

Reward: 2000 poké + Black "STAFF" shirt.

Mission 9​
    Some individuals thought to be involved with the recent Eevee fighting rings have been spotted headed out to a secluded section of the city near the West gate. The police have been trying to track them, but they believe some other individuals dressed in black suits have been assisting them in their escape. Oddly enough however, these people don't seem to be involved with Team Cinder. Either way a criminal is a criminal... and the police are asking for vigilante trainers to lend a hand.

Reward: 1000 Poké + Police Manufactured Pokéball (Great Ball Equivalent) + 1 x Secret Reward (GM Jay will inform you of it and extra mission details privately upon claiming the mission.)

OPEN Mission 10:​
    Burt, an aspiring pokéball creator has developed an incredibly fascinating machine that can change any item into a specialized pokéball! Using the digitized technology that allows held items to be stored along with their pokémon... he integrates the code of any item you give him into that of an ordinary pokéball... and gives you the results for free! He's demonstrating the machine at the stalls surrounding the "Wild Torrent" performance and encourges any and all trainers to try once for nothing.

Pre-Requisites: 1 Poké Ball + 1 of any item for integration.

Reward: 1 x Specialized, Custom Poké-Ball (Message GM with chosen item and they will describe the new Pokéballs effect.)

Mission 11:​
    A wild Swoobat has been dashing over Lumiose and swooping down to steal from the various stalls set up in the South East section of the city... in an instant it's grabbed something you were holding in your hand, something valuable. Best hope you have a pokémon that can support your weight, because you have no hope of catching up to this opponent if you've no mount or flight pokémon.

Pre-Requisites: 1 Pokémon that can realistically be mounted/flown upon.

Reward: Swoobat's Stash (568 Poké, 1 Shiny Stone, 1 Thunderstone, 1 Great Ball, 1 Empty Gold Amulet)

Mission 12:​
    A strange dog like pokémon spies on you from the shadows of a Lumiuose alley by night. It's unlike anything you've ever seen or heard of before. You can barely make out its shape... but no matter what you do you can't seem to make it out, apart from its pupilless, hexagonal eyes. The pokédex, when aimed at this pokémon, doesn't seem to recognize it either... displaying "MISSING ID" when used upon it. Should you chase it, it's unbelievably fast and you can't seem to keep up... but keep it up and it may leave something behind.

Reward: Strange, unidentifiable, glowing green shape. (Zygarde Cell)

BugTypeAficionado

Bug types are so hi-technicaaaal!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
I'll go ahead and claim Mission 12. And if I have the time, I'll stop by Open Mission 10, too.

Back