• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I seeeeeee youuuuuu [/creepy stalker]

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Do you/did you ever stalk anyone on PC? Consider this the PC version of a church's confession session. Out with it!

Personally, I have. Cute people, for sure. :3 Honest to god, though, I don't remember any names. Well, maybe Kura.... (you're good at the cosplay, hun!)

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I've checked out other peoples conversations via VM on here before. Not sure if that counts as stalking since I don't check back frequently, but yeah. That's the best answer I can come up with regarding whether or not I stalk anyone.

In terms of actually checking everything a certain user does, I don't do that, because I'd probably end up getting bored of that person, haha. Also it would be a tad creepy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nah. I've looked at peoples' profiles before but I never go through and learn everything about someone unless the information comes to me naturally. I don't go seeking it out.

If I want to learn one certain thing about a person though, I'm pretty good at investigating and getting a good idea of the answer.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yup! A long while ago, and it was Jack O'Neill because that guy was lying to me, denied he was lying, so I used proof by going back in his history and etc to prove him wrong instead of him brushing me off as nothing. :/ We were paired but he had another crush and was ignoring me basically. But other than that.. I think I only did it to one or two others, again, for general information or to help a friend.

I've stalked my own history before too haha.

And lol thanks Dipu!

Years
  • Nah. I've looked at peoples' profiles before but I never go through and learn everything about someone unless the information comes to me naturally. I don't go seeking it out.

If I want to learn one certain thing about a person though, I'm pretty good at investigating and getting a good idea of the answer.

That is basically stalking, even if you are just trying to hunt down a single piece of information about a person, when you utilize methods that do not require you to directly interact with the target, that is considered stalking - at least in my book and I pretty much wrote the damn book.

Yeah I'm a stalker. I'm also a certified creeper, what you gonna do? Let's compile a list of people I've stalked in the past on PC.

TwilightBlade: VM stalking, a bit of recent post activity stalking, attempted Facebook stalking.

Requility: VM stalking, recent post activity stalking.

Yoshikkko: VM stalking, recent post activity stalking, Facebook stalking.

Toujours: VM stalking - but don't worry it was only like once or twice tops.

Kura: VM stalking, Facebook stalking, probably did do a bit of recent post activity stalking but I can't remember now.

Cirno: VM stalking, recent post activity stalking.

Lightning: VM stalking.

Livewire: VM stalking.

Cat Dog: VM stalking, real life stalking Facebook stalking, recent activity stalking.

Rednael: VM stalking, Facebook stalking, recent activity stalking.

Scarf: VM stalking, recent activity stalking.

The Captain: VM stalking, Facebook stalking.

Alexial357: VM stalking, recent activity stalking.

Vrai: VM stalking, recent activity stalking.

There's probably more but that's what I can recall at the moment.

Years
  • I've read VMs and searched posts for some users before out of curiosity. It's not something I've done lately, though. I should sometime. brb gonna read everyone's public VMs :D

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I pretty much see how popular the user is based on the amount of visits to his/her page and check how often the user is online based on statistics. I'm not the sort of person to go through VM's that are in an argumentive manner as that is invading of someones privacy and just plain creepy D:. I mean, if im scrolling the page, you can't not see the VM's unless they're disabled, right? But yeah, pretty much statistics + visits stalking.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Im not a massive creeper! Though sometimes if I go onto someone profile and see an interesting VM (usually pictures) Ill view the conversation and see if theres anything else cool in the conversation but thats about it. Im a stalker out of curiosity, nothing more :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I only stalk when I'm invisible on PC. Stalking on people's profiles out of the blue makes me feel nervous and stuff. xD

*dresses in ninja costume* HI-YA.

Years
  • I'm a massive stalker on PC. I stalk so many profiles and VM conversations you won't believe it, so expect to see me on your last 10 visitors list at some point.

Yeah, I love to hear all that gossip.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I used to stalk people a lot more than I do now. My most recent stalking expedition was going through one of the really old picture threads. I spent an entire morning going through the thread and then VMing everybody old pictures of themselves to freak them out :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm a bit of a stalker on PC. I've looked at people's profile and VM conversations mostly. I don't spend a lot of time looking at other people's information though. It's just if I find something someone posted interesting , I get the tendency to look at their profile a bit. I don't know why I do that. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have some friends on Find My Friends on my iPhone from here that I track to see where they are.

I used to stalk people a lot more than I do now. My most recent stalking expedition was going through one of the really old picture threads. I spent an entire morning going through the thread and then VMing everybody old pictures of themselves to freak them out :P
    I like how you forgot to mention what you did the other day.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Nah I don't have the curiosity anymore nowadays, only person who even comes close to giving me stalking tendencies though would have to be Broken_Arrow but she's fine with it I think lol.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • oh deary, confessionals? I stalk the best cuties I know. Also, if someone joins the tradecorner channel and I don't know them, I ask for their username and then I'll look them up. :D

Back