• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the ride

Years
    Okay, this is just beyond gorgeous, especially with the touches done when pinned as an app in Windows 8. Excellent job as always <3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I actually did notice the new logo, especially when it came to accessing PC from my mobile device. Its a subtle change, but it actually does a lot of wonders by making the site more official! Quick question - who was the user who designed the new logo? They should be recognized in my opinion!

Great work as always guys, keep it up! Can't wait to see what else y'all have in store.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Wow, it is so cool to see PC moving forward like this. This community will always hold a special place in my heart, and I love seeing it grow and evolve. :D Keep it up guys!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    These certainly are exciting times and my body is definitely ready. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh my god, I've been waiting for things to lead closer to 2.0.

I'm really excited for all this. v w v

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Mobile site is a must for me working full-time. I manage pretty well, but it would be easier if it was more linear.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
    The changes are looking great and I'm really looking forward to them being implemented :)
    I'm especially glad about the mobile friendly site, as it can sometimes be a PITA to navigate and is likely a reason why I've not contributed here as much as I assumed I would.

Now, onto a question which is relatively linked to the mobile site. Will an app be being made alongside the mobile site or will the choices simply be desktop view or mobile view?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    It's all exciting and hot but there's no date so I'll just suffer in anticipation ;;

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    So excited to see whats in store for us.

#PokeCommunity 1.5

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I can't wait to see the responsive style you mentioned. A bit irked by the vBulletin board icons though. Hopefully that won't be in the final version :p

Oh, and I was promised a ride. Where is it?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I've noticed the new logo is the Favicon. The new logo is looking really cool. PC 1.5 seems like it's going to look great and actually gives me more hopes for PC 2.0! So excited for it to be released.

Just wondering though, will there be a whole new set of styles coming along with? Like will all of the current styles disappear after the update/updates?

Back