• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underground Mafia Hangout v1 [thank you #ugmhv1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    So guys, if you had the chance of creating your own twists, what variations would you do? I personally did a tiered system on SMS3, which prevents almost everyone from voting of a specific person that has a higher tier than you, and it adds an all new challenge, since even if you wanted to lynch them, you cant :]

Idk I've had thoughts about some type of double agent role maybe #beentheredonethat

but I'll definitely come up with more in the future, haha. so much can be done, and some I'm sure would border on convoluted BUT EXPERIMENTS. THE SCIENCE OF MAFIA

and yee mafia is better suited to The Playground or its own forum
    but that doesn't mean a mafia RP won't appear in the RPC at some point haha

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the hunger games mafia is looking good eros, i would have joined but finals are around the corner so i couldn't commit :(

will you be having a sequel?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    So, the planned games of Mafia in The Playground are

Nakuzami's Faeries and Lycans
    Gimmefox's Blarzigord Mafia Game

and for the VIP

arachnidsGrip's Supporter Mafia Season 4 OR Supporter Mafia 2 Season 1

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Is Mafia really big enough to warrant its own forum? O.o I should have joined them earlier!

And I agree, the sponsor mechanic in Eros's Mafia is interesting.

Salzorrah

Years
    Well, the idea has been brought up, and luckily, we have Klippy on our side :] So, this should be somewhat easy to achieve or what haha

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    W8 wot how did I not know of this club before

Gunnerbae sign me up ^^

USERNAME: Foxrally
    REASON FOR JOINING THE PC MAFIA: Kill GP slowly and painfully
    GAMES YOU'VE PLAYED: 3, supporter mafia S3, F&D, Hunger games

Blarzigord mafia will be dank doritos ayy

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    If Homestuck was more popular a the Felt/Midnight Crew Mafia would be soooo goood.

Or a Bad Guys vs Good Guys with the mafia being English, the waterbitch, Gamzee, Doc Scratch and Jack Noir.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think conceptually we could have limitless kinds of games and events. There are so many possibilities and themes we could do. I just love that each game is completely unique. We never have a similar series of events occurring and it's really great. :)

Salzorrah

Years
    Actually, I was planning a Mafia event that we could do as a section wide event here in FCG, I just need to talk to Megan about it.

Salzorrah

Years
    I was planning a very vanilla mafia game, with people playing as fandoms which has fanclubs here on PC. I would also try to make other members join the game, so that we get more new members haha x3 It's still a raw plan, but it should be a good one... I just need Megan's insight on this.

Salzorrah

Years

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    *mod post*

Hey guys! Gunner brought me here to respond to a possible FC&G mafia event that she's been planning. I honestly have no problem with that. I'm not very into the mafia things, but I don't mind holding an event here in FC&G where "fandom mafias" are competing against each other. I'll have to monitor one of the games and see how it all works, because I actually do welcome any event for FC&G, whether sectionwide or within groups.

The way I'm reading this...forgive me if I did not understand this correctly, I need more caffeine this morning haha. Would this be a separate thread where people representing a fandom can join? As long as it's a popular fandom like Homestuck or Doctor Who or MLP? Are you guys going to vote on the fandoms to represent the mafia teams?

It's worth a try to get the section regulars involved though! Love to see this happening. :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I would like to join :)

USERNAME
    : Sopheria
    REASON FOR JOINING THE PC MAFIA: Because I find mafia to be a ton of fun! It's a game of wits and strategy, and I love role play angle of it as well.
    GAMES YOU'VE PLAYED: Two here on PC. I played the first season in the VIP forum, and I'm playing season 3 there right now.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    USERNAME: Weiss Schnee (for now lol)
    REASON FOR JOINING THE PC MAFIA: I love mafia. Town of Salem is my go-to platform when I can't find a forum-based game to join.
    GAMES YOU'VE PLAYED: Once on PC (Nakuzami's Faeries and Demons). I can't remember exactly how many games I've played on other sites but they're definitely more than what I can count with my fingers and toes. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back