• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how often do you clear your notifications? because

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    yeah, it would drive me crazy to just leave them up there so i always clear them. it's not like i get that many of them anyway, maybe like 3-5 a day, but sometimes none at all if i haven't been replying to my vms and i've been offline all day.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I can't leave a notification hanging. I've stopped in the middle reading/reviewing fics before just to see what the new notification is all about. I must stay on top of them.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Only after I've read and answered all my VMs and have looked at everything that will notify me. I'll forget to reply if I clear them out before I reply though.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I normally end up with lots of tabs open just to check every single notification at the same time. Then again, I only get like 1 notification at a time so...

Years
    yeah, just like the other guys here.
    I get a notification, check it out, and then clears it.

Years
    I always clear my notifications when I can. The times when I rack up loads at once are when there's a mass liking spree on my posts (usually by one user, RandomDSdevel I think his name is?) or when it's my birthday or something.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Usually I clear my notifications every time I spotted one, by checking what's going on there, if there are any likes, any visitor messages and all.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm an INBOX ZERO kind of person. So I don't usually leave notifications up there unless I can't action on them. Usually just viewing the thread or clicking through to the thread via the notification if I don't revisit the thread anyways.

...Holy cow Chase; how could you ignore so many messages! D8

Years
    I never really leave notifications hanging. Usually when I do, it's to remind me to respond to visitor messages if I don't have the time to respond to them promptly. Other than that, I tend to clear notifications whenever I receive them.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I always clear them out as soon as I see them which is actually unfortunate for me because then I sometimes where quotes of mine were. I can't handle the clutter and if I see it every time I load a page my mind will automatically think something new is happened and I can't handle that constant disappointment either. (0;

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    umm..that's a long time lol. i would be going crazy seeing that little number up there constantly. i clear my notifications as soon as i get them.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm the odd one out i guess, i leave my notifications for a while. my vms tend to stay the longest, they remind me to not be lazy and continue conversations.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I always clear them out as soon as I see them which is actually unfortunate for me because then I sometimes where quotes of mine were. I can't handle the clutter and if I see it every time I load a page my mind will automatically think something new is happened and I can't handle that constant disappointment either. (0;
    well
    i used to be this way too but then i started remembering how many old notifs i have............ so really i've hit rock bottom

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Notifications regarding threads get cleared as soon as I see them, but other notifications (VMs and PMs) I like to hold on to for a while, mainly to remember to respond to them at a later point.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I clear them because I always receive a steady stream of notifications (sometimes one big bucket of them dumped on me when I look away for a moment) and they just silt up. It's so annoying sometimes when there are duplicate notifs like ugh more 'x's to click

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I can't leave a notification hanging. I've stopped in the middle reading/reviewing fics before just to see what the new notification is all about. I must stay on top of them.

Quoted just to interrupt whatever you're doing.

I usually clear mine once I read them, I don't get notifications too often, but I enjoy seeing a like from time to time ^^

Back