• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The bonus steal is still on offer, people have been close but not quite right ;c

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Speak up sooner than the close of vote, people, if you don't want me making decisions for you - or making decisions hastily.

CapsFan is oddly trustworthy of Superjolt though. Guaranteeing he's town? That boy ain't right.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Yeah... no. Frankly, this isn't going to help a bit at all. Superjolt even admitted his vote was completely random, so the "we just kill Superjolt if Caps appears to be innocent" logic isn't going to lead us far, except probably the death of two innocents. (As the bandwagon went really quickly, it leads me to believe there are also quite some bad guys on it, making it unlikely Caps is evil.) Since it's just the first day, it logically looks like we don't know a lot, so what else is there to do than voting at random or going by a hunch? I don't see why that's all so suspicious.

I don't think there's enough time left to save Caps, so I'm just going to [KILL] Sun because I can.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Klippy I'm trustworthy of Superjolt because I understand where he's coming from. It's not a move that scum would risk making. I could be wrong. He might be mafia. But I'm reading him town. And I think that (especially after tonight) there might be better targets.

When I die, vote Lostelle or one of the people who mindlessly voted for me after I gave my defense. There's probably one scum in that bunch and at least another one or two in the larger wagon.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Although I trust my darling doritos queen, I refuse to be apart of this bandwagon. I think it's far too easy for both of them to be town and I think Superjolt has defended his decision properly (though babe if you are telling the truth next time don't RNG 0.5 nanoseconds after the phase change.)

I'd rather not lose the Brew either, that seems like it could be super important. :X

Unless of course the real buyer or stealer of the brew would step up and prove that Caps is lying about that. That would certainly be a twist. But then again, I suppose that would be a terrible idea, considering it's best if that person hides until it's useful. So ...

bleh wow there's really nothing provable here is there

Since it's so close to day's end I suppose I'll just [off with his head] GreyBidoof as well since it doesn't matter at this point. :/​

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Klippy I'm trustworthy of Superjolt because I understand where he's coming from. It's not a move that scum would risk making. I could be wrong. He might be mafia. But I'm reading him town. And I think that (especially after tonight) there might be better targets.

When I die, vote Lostelle or one of the people who mindlessly voted for me after I gave my defense. There's probably one scum in that bunch and at least another one or two in the larger wagon.

It's either Superjolt or Lostelle. But since you smell maf from Superjolt, it's wise to take note of this in case you uhh... reach your end.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yeah, I'm agreeing with Kiyo and Lycan here. I said before I thought Klippy's plan is flawed - and I'm believing Caps' defense more.

I'm going to go with my gut scumread from earlier on Lostelle, as well. I find him more likely to be maf then gunning for the target of an RNG vote. :P

[KILL] Lostelle

Hopefully more people are willing to change their vote. Also note, possible scum in Draskk voting for Caps after all the claiming/alternatives being presented.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I would change my vote if the idea that maybe they are mafia and his mafia buddies are now helping him wouldn't had poppep into my mind :S

A good point, but I'm one of those people that changed their votes. I am convinced of my own innocence, so I know you're incorrect (mind you the others could be mafia and I could be horribly wrong). XD Alas, you have no way to know if you can trust me saying I'm innocent, so I cannot blame you for your hesitation and doubt. :(

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    As much I would love to serve you Queen Klippy, I'm afraid that I must decline your order and [KILL] Lostelle instead.

Killua

I said before I didn't agreed but I voted because I was not sure when the day phase ended and I was going to school so kil lostelle

Years
    Uh... out of curiosity, does anyone have a case, some inkling of reason, as to why we should kill either Lostelle or TheCapsFan? Or is it still just random votes right now... :(

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Queen Klippy said to vote for Caps, while Caps trusts Superjolt enough and asks to lynch someone else.

Personally, I think Caps and Superjolt are both inno because why would two mafia be so risky to do things that would most certainly get lynched.

And Caps' faith to Superjolt is pretty astounding.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    2 ish hour warning for votes. The bonus is still going, and two items are still up for grabs.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Event
    As a crowd gathered around Lostelle, someone decided to take action. Drawing an iron knife, they lunged forward and punctured their victim in the stomach.

As Lostelle fell to the ground, the crowd spotted a tattoo on their wrist. "He's one of them!" The crowd roared, knowing The Queen would be happy tonight.

Lostelle is dead!
    Lostelle was sided with The Rebels.

(People who had already voted towards Lostelle are still counted as voting, but can of course change their vote before the end of the phase.)

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yay, that's one mafia down~

So... Caps is still the one with most votes. :o
    That makes 2 death in one night... My first time experiencing such a thing in forum-mafias. @_@

Back