• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Mafia [GAME OVER]

Do you think complicated roles (the ones I quoted and asked to be changed) should be used?

• Total voters
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    [melt] Etherion

Has been a bit clumsy. Can't tell if he's feigning naivity or genuinely confused.

Years
    Oh shit, I managed to miss the Pumpkin post. Didn't pay enough attention xD
    Doubt this will alleviate any FOS but I earned it so w/e

[MELT] Etherion

Did I do good this time?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Nimsy is not confirmed innocent, lol. Like, half the cast are alignment-changers. No one has challenged me on being the Pumpkin yet 2 people have followed Nimsy in voting me. Even if she isn't mafia, they probably are.

[melt] Etherion.
    Take a closer look at the roles list and tell me which ones are alignment changers. There are a few roles that switch other roles and such, but no alignment changers. Nimsy will be town for the rest of the game.

Etherion

Oh gosh. Sorry, I've been having busy days and utterly exhausted. But no, I'm not scum, can't prove it yet but you'll have to take my word for it. I've been scum reading since Day One, analyzing thr phase posts to the best of my mind can handle.

[melt] Pie

I'm sorry but Bac's the pumpkin and voting him, seems a little bit sus. And now your voting for me since you missed Bac's RR. Wow, way to sheep along.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years

Pls. Nimsy is far from confirmed town.

Violent Violet changes alignment. I thought there were more but I was mistaken

Person could've reversed the mafia kill onto one of their own: Nimsy. So could the Mellow Fellow.

There are 3 roles that exist that mean that Nimsy could be mafia. She is far from confirmed.
    You aren't paying attention. Kiyo defended Nimsy on N0 and won the game, which would only happen if Nimsy was inno.

Also, PikachuAndEevee was Violent Violet, he's dead.

What gif will you come up with now?

Years
    Community Mafia

Night 2

The vote was pretty weird. Many people argued. Somebody decided it was just too much for them and jumped off of a bridge. Another one ate their own foot, and then fell off a cliff. The last of the suicides was done by dying to death, don't ask.

Then, after all the people who refused to vote died, the town decided to melt Etherion.

Foxrally died
    Kaneki died

Absol used bite! died
    Etherion died

Collector Elwood left you all a note! How thoughtful that the Pumpkin not incinerate it with their farts.
    Seriously, why is this game so averse to having me be in it.

sigh bye again I guess xoxo down with the pumpkin​

The pumpkin seems to love to hate people. Perhaps they're a bit angry that their friends suspected them of being traitorous scum. They might accidentally hit an innocent this night, out of spite.

Rules

1] Death-posts are not to be posted yourself. PM me your death-post and I will post it in the thread. This may have some plot stuff attached so pay attention to these posts! Posting after your death will penalize your teammates so don't do it!

2] Don't post at night. Doing so will result in you mysteriously disappearing without a trace.

3] Vote to kill someone by posting [MELT] USERNAME in bold or anything with a similar format. But come on, saying melt is more fun than saying lynch!

4] Missing your vote or action two phases in a row will result in your death. An exception may be made if you contact me ahead of time.

5] You may NOT copy/paste ANY pm's sent by me unless I give you express permission to do so. Side-effects include, but are not limited to, dry eyes, itchiness, death, stuffy or runny nose, or hallucinations.

6] Don't complain about balance. I'll always blame you for making the roles. :)

7] Have fun. Failure to do so may result in excessive saltiness and unnecessary intervention and/or pranks by the gm. You have been warned.

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???​
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Foxrally as ???​
    The Great Pie Master of the UG as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Fletch the Rowlet as ???​
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???​
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Syn as Syn

Last edited:
    Years
    Community Mafia

Day 3

Merlin has died
    He was awesome

Funeral

You're all deeply saddened by my recent passing. My ghost now demands a party!

PARTY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMMORROW!
    Because there may not be

Anyone caught not partying will die instantly by my ghosty powers!

Rules

1] Death-posts are not to be posted yourself. PM me your death-post and I will post it in the thread. This may have some plot stuff attached so pay attention to these posts! Posting after your death will penalize your teammates so don't do it!

2] Don't post at night. Doing so will result in you mysteriously disappearing without a trace.

3] Vote to kill someone by posting [MELT] USERNAME in bold or anything with a similar format. But come on, saying melt is more fun than saying lynch!

4] Missing your vote or action two phases in a row will result in your death. An exception may be made if you contact me ahead of time.

5] You may NOT copy/paste ANY pm's sent by me unless I give you express permission to do so. Side-effects include, but are not limited to, dry eyes, itchiness, death, stuffy or runny nose, or hallucinations.

6] Don't complain about balance. I'll always blame you for making the roles. :)

7] Have fun. Failure to do so may result in excessive saltiness and unnecessary intervention and/or pranks by the gm. You have been warned.

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???​
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Foxrally as ???​
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???​
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Syn as Syn

Years
    Community Mafia

Day 3

Bob waited patiently for the right time to use his ability. The time had come. He donned his executioner robes, and grabbed Nimsy by the throat. He then proceeded to set up the guillotine he had made in his basement the night before, and a crowd gathered around the spectacle.

"Nimsy is not partaying! I shall kill her as boring as she has lived!"

The blade slammed down, and her wax head exploded.

"I, CatmanDaTrainer, am the bestest ever!"

A small man hobbled over to the body, and examined it. "Ummm, sir? Nimsy was innocent."

"Ooops. Close enough."

It was then that he realized he had chased Nimsy down into the graveyard. That's odd, he thought the gravedigger died already. Perhaps Nimsy was a clone or something.

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Bardothren as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???​
    CatmanDaTrainer as Bob
    Foxrally as ???​
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???​
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Syn as Syn

Years
    Community Mafia

Day 3

Testing, testing, 1-2-3... is this thing on? Alright! Listen up you dweebs. I killed Merlin, and now I'm using his corpse as a puppet for all my evil machinations. For my first act as GM, I hereby order you all to praise a certain player or face death by exploding hamburger. The best praise will grant that player immunity from death for a whole phase. Sound fun? Get to it then.

Oh, are you wondering who to praise? Come on, isn't it obvious? Who else could be so deliciously evil?

Elektra Heart as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Desinishon as ???​
    Definitely not the new GM as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???​
    CatmanDaTrainer as Bob
    Blarzigord as ???​
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Kaneki!!!as ???
    Mana as ???
    TheCapsFanas ???
    The Saltiest Snail as ???
    Michelaar as ???
    PikachuAndEevee as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???​
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Inferior to the Batdoof in every way as Syn

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Did you know Gimme is actually every kind of pie in one? His tastiness knows no bounds - you can take a slice out of him and revel in his cherryappleblackberrypecanassortedmeat brilliance. What more could you want in an Overlord / Moderator?

Back