• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
Years
  • So.. It's now officially my first month anniversary of being on PC. Heh, feels like yesterday when I signed up. But you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun. Decided to do a little shout-out to commemorate the one month anniversary.

machomuu
    Hehe.. Oh lord, where do I even start. Met you before I knew PC, and by now I guess you could say you were the reason I ended up visiting here. You're the most amazing person I know. All the things you do for me, all the things you do for others. People need to realize how amazing you are. It's unreal how much you care for others and are willing to put your own trouble aside to do so.

i love you ♥
    Jappo
    Hey, you. Dutch person. Duck person. That person under my command. Hello. I've met you when I got here, you were one of the people that welcomed me. We ended up talking on Discord and boy am I glad that I've met you. You're very nice, and I'm looking forward to that potential meeting one day.
    Giggleswee
    Hello Giggles. You're one of the people that came to PC together with me. I very much like that you did, we've known each other for not too long, but it feels like we're pretty good friends so some extent. We still have to continue watching re:zero together, and we should probably pick up Once Upon A Time again. You're not too much active on PC itself anymore, but you're still around on the discord. Thanks for being here.
    Meloetta
    I.. Don't really remember how we've actually met. I suppose it.. started off with some vms, right? Yeah, I believe so. And then we became discord memes. Hehe, I still remember that. Felt pretty good. I love talking to you, mum. And sharing music. You're amazing.
    Achromatic
    Sooo.. Mr Punny. One of the most welcoming people that I've met here. You made me feel welcome in the community as if I was already here for way longer. You're a great moderator, and became moderator on discord as well. You're a great person, you're really funny and I like talking to you. We still need to work on that friendship, though. Hehe.
    Melody
    Heyo Melody~ You're also one of the people that made me feel really welcome here. We became friends pretty quick, right after you welcoming me in to the community. You're maybe not active on the forums anymore, but you're still somewhat active in the PC discord, and also your own server. Hug me more~
    Dragon
    Heya, Dragon. Or should I just call you Shawn? We've started talking more and more lately. You also made me feel very very welcome in the community. You're a very great person, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. You do a lot for others, and that's really great. Thanks for being my friend, and also hug me more~
    mayunaise
    Heh.. The other person that came with me here. Well, technically you were here way before me, but you somewhat got back when we came here with the 3 of us (you, giggles, me). Not active anymore now, for your own personal reasons, but that's okay. We've been through a lot together... Yeah, I still very much need to make up to you. And it's time for me to keep my promise.
    Honorable Mentions
    Lisia - Amazing person. We haven't talked much but whenever we did, you always seem to be caring for anyone out there.
    Rabinov - One of those silly people that have a good music taste. Love sharing music with you. Also, discord crew aaayyy.
    adventure - Hello there fantastic rikadventure! Great discord mod. Thanks for giving us our username colors, and thanks for making discord a better place!
    Sheep - Very welcoming person. I also see you playing Maplestory sometimes, hehe. But, eh, PC needs more people like you~
    Colours - Very, very nice person. I've seen you around on discord quite a bit, and you always strike as that person that I want to know better. And also, even though you don't really know me, I'll be here for you when you need someone. Sounds a bit weird, maybe, but yeah.
    Semi- - SUPERNATURAL SEASON 12 WHEN? I NEED IT.

Another mention to everyone on discord for being that cool discord crew, and also another mention to everyone that welcomed me in to the community and everyone that talked to me. You're all awesome.

awh what adorable! Thank you for those nice words!

That warm welcome you got from us was something you definitely deserved, your presence here on discord and PC made the whole community a warmer and nicer place :)
    Keep being you, we love you the way you are!
    P.s We can never meet, cause that will break PC. (I know, very tragic)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you to the battle server staff and voice for making this Community Weekend a success! Dragon especially was a big help with hosting tournaments while I was away, and Kaori's movie nights were a blast (thanks for putting up with our unorthodox choices lmao). I'm pleasantly surprised by how active it was (peaked at ~30 users online at once) due to how slow PC has been lately. Thanks to all who participated. I'd like to do this more often. :]

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Awe, you guys. :senpai:

I appreciate u all, however lately:

Dragon, it was great meeting you unexpectedly and you are such a beautiful soul to have around the server as well. Your heart is so sweet and kind. c:

Wolfos thank you for keeping our server together and giving us such a wonderful family experience, really. Also for still being such a good friend since the very beginning in general. You were my first PC friend, and even though we don't talk as much as we used to, I always cherish the moments we do.

Archy, you've been such an amazing friend in general. Your accent is heavenly, and every time you talk/everything you say is memorable. Thank you for being there for me, and I'm always here for you as well.

Syndrome, you are very dear to me. You're one of my closest & best friends, and even though you're :toxic: af, your heart is actually so kind. I wish for so much happiness in your future, and I know you will obtain it.

Rabinov, you shitposter you. Really though, you are fun to be around and always a fun spirit around the server. I enjoy your company, and I also enjoy shitposting on your profile but aNYWAY the WAR IS NEVER OVER. Have fun with those 26ish visitor messages.

& Lastly (for now), Christos. Words honestly can't explain how much you mean to me! Not only are you a wonderful soul to have around the server, but you are so sweet and funny. I love annoying u because u annoy me greatly but you're lucky ur a qt. I miss our frequent shittalks but I'm glad I still get to talk to you often. ps stop beating me in hackmons cup pls

Years
  • *bump*bump* xD

I want to give a huge huge shout out to my playground buds xD . You all made playground so much lively. 80 replies to a thread in just 5 hours that's so.......awesome c: Always keep coming there and fill it with lots of lots of fun. Love you guys ^ _ ^

EDIT: AHHHHHHH! just when I think this is it you guys do something more amazing. Just in 3 hours 100 replies to a single thread. Damn! Awesome guys. ^.^

Last edited:
    Reactions: noa

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    shoutout to mah boi Cay, tbh I consider you my best friend & lovely pair

u are gr8 and you have perfect music taste, you're way too funny, and genuinely an amazing person all around. So glad I get to know u, luff u

Guest123_x1

Although I know I've mentioned him in this thread before, I'd like to again give a shoutout to Musique/Pala for creating such interesting topics over in Pokémon Anime, in a time where there seems to be turmoil over there.

Also, I'd like to give a heartfelt thank you to ShinyUmbreon189 for standing up to the corruption that has plagued America for quite some time. Keep up!

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • My PCversary coming up in a couple of months, but I'd like to take this time to acknowledge the people who made this possible, the people who didn't make me turn around in disgust. :S

Lemme just pull out my list.
    4muzpStQpm0P6.gif

First things first, I'd like to thank the entirety of #TeamTrivia.
    When I first came here, the first forum (Well, the second one; the first was a brief visit to ROM Hacking) I went to was Pokémon Trivia. Everyone there was nice and treated me like I was with them for years.
    Spoiler:

I'd like to personally thank Revise Librarian and Lycanthropy, for being the first friends I had when I came to PokéTrivia. These two "went above the call of duty" and sent me (Of all people, I just met the two) a friend request. You guys are awesome.

I'd like to thank LegendChu for hosting SURVIVOR. It's sad that you had to go, I thought you were a pretty good host. See you around PokéTrivia!
    Spoiler:

Now we move on to other peop- oh wait nevermind, it's Lycan again.
    I'd like to thank Lycan again? for introducing me to The Underground, the saltiest place in the Community.

Now, it's time for more people. Charlie Brown, front and center!
    Does everyone see the silver that graces my name? That was all him. He bought me Silver Rank, and I'm grateful. ;)

Last, but not least, I'd like to thank the entirety of the Underground, for being the saltiest snails in the Community!
    Spoiler:

Now, I'd like to thank Flushed for helping me create an Odd-Eyes/Majespecter/Magician Deck for Yugioh. And by help, I mean that they did it for me. Same difference, right?
    Spoiler:

I'm also thanking the entirety of the Trials of Olympus group at the Roleplay Theater, for showing me that Roleplaying isn't a bunch of weirdos who play with action figures at age 22. So thanks Etherial Wizard, Godzil, Oddball_, Nuclear Chicken, Jay, Fen-kun, Ewery1, ImMrRoboto, Infernal Desires, Estrello, ShaymieTheShaymin, Songbird, and Sephear. Archy thanks you all.
    Spoiler:

I'm also thanking Dedenne1 for giving me CSS Tips for my signature! You're the man, uh, I mean mouse.
    Spoiler:

And last but not least, thank you to everyone who has accepted my friend requests/asked to friend me. More specifically, Battle Girl Spoony, Clover, Dedenne1, DyingWillFlareon, Hikamaru, Ky0greK1ng, LegendChu, Lycanthropy, NeonJelly13, Nuclear Chicken, Revise Librarian, Sun, Twiggy, and _Dud_.
    Spoiler:

I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did, however, please let me know, and I'll edit this post accordingly. Have fun giving everyone those fancy emblems, moderators.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • We're only barely getting started, but I'd like to give a shoutout to Dragon, Adventure, Jay, Nagi and everyone else in my RP group that's been so friendly and helpful to a newbie like me. I've never done a real RP before but y'all are great and making me enjoy this so much. :>

Years
  • I just want to say thanks to all the staff and all my friends on the PC battle server.
    I have a really really good time there with everyone.
    Not only that, all the people there are very friendly and they welcome every new member here as well as helping them, like they did to me when i joined last year.
    So, thanks. Everyone! :hug: (lol)

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • I know she's been mentioned quite a lot in this thread but we should all acknowledge Angelica aka colours on her official return to staff, as the first official mod of the Sun & Moon section.

She has been a notably dedicated regular in the forums, but her well-thought topics have been a hit with the regulars of the section and now that she's back on staff I can't wait to see how she'll shape the section as the release date gets closer. I have been officially hyped for this generation and I can say she has been a fun person to speculate with.

Best of luck running the Alola region gurl :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd like to thank all the fantastic RP people who put up with me dragging them to Discord instead of Skype (or even helped with it!) because things are really cozy and nice now. More concert calls again when the dark months come, yea? They really bright up my long days <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Shoutout to my fantastic mod partners Archy and Dragon. Your optimism and dedication inspires me and makes me happy to be working with you as well as being your friend. Thanks guys <33

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thank you to all 89 members that sent me a VM for my birthday! I did take the time to reply to each and every one of you and honestly, it did make my night. I'm sorry that the sprite might have gotten on your nerves and I didn't even know about it or see it actually, so haha. But really, it is very telling of a community to sign on and see that many messages over one silly day of the year. Even if we've never spoken or you only did it to get rid of the thing telling to you go to my profile, I really do appreciate it. Thanks for making my birthday extra special and reminding me why I love being here and have been for so long. <3

Years
  • Shoutout to GreyBidoof for introducing me to the TCG and teaching me how to play. It's really fun and a great way for me to pass time whilst I'm unwell.

Also thanks to Hands and Donnavanj for their extra help too.

d

I have to shout out the homeboy GreenLegend56 for always being one step ahead of me in Survivor PC. ^^ No wonder your your avatar is always of freaking Blue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back