• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    shoutout to aurora, eleven, syndrome, sanguine, lalapizzame, kaori, noa, and omicron. youve all made very positive changes in my life and im so grateful to consider you all my friends. thanks for helping me grow dudes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    hi i just want to appreciate some people from the battle server because wow what would that place be without y'all.

hover over the emotes please and thanks. also, these are in no specific order (except the staff i guess but that's because i was lazy and looked at a list).

Sheep:

Achromatic:

Eleven:

Christos:

colours:

Dragon:

Omicron:

Wolf:

Aurora:

Noa:

Cay:

Lalapizzame:

Nakasu:

Sanguine:

Sopheria:

okay, at this point i've sort of run out of relevant cat emotes but um, here we go.

5qwerty: You seem like a really cool new user. I hope you stick around for a long time!

ddrox13: Sometimes you say things that make me scratch my head (like Choice Band
    Ferrothorn), but I can tell that you're a good guy. I hope you'll stick around!

Kostas: I'm not really on at the same time as you, but from the few conversations we've shared you seem like a pretty nice guy.

Pumpkin Spiced Memes: Oh dear lord, what did you do to your username. For the love of all that is holy on god's green earth please change it back. That aside, you're a pretty nice guy. You're very welcoming and you seem to get along pretty well with everyone.

CUTIEFLY!!!: In the words of HamtaroTumin: "ok now stop i didmt asked about that."

HamtaroTumin:

Kaori:

Mobile Tsk: A literal ghost from the past, but it's nice to see you around. Talking about the old days is fun.

PMSeth: Seth. I'm not gonna lie, you have a very confusing (some might even say flat out horrible) taste in music. You can also say some uh...petty confusing (stupid) things at times. But you know what? I'm glad that both of the previous statements apply to you. You know why? Because roasting you every day never gets old. However, I'm actually glad that you're someone who can take a joke and know that we're just playing around at the end of the day. But seriously...stop listening to XXXTENACION.

ok so that should just about do it. i'm probably forgetting someone but just know i didn't mean to!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Now it's my turn!
    So shoutout to: Ben, Chase, Christos, Hamtaro, Noa, Kaori, Rabi, Sheep, Wolf, Omi, Cay, 5q, Aurora, ddrox13, Naka, Syn, Gimmepie! (So sorry if I forget anyone...) and of course Dragon!
    You guys keep the Battle server alive!
    You're all awesome, and very good friends too!
    Thanks! :hug:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Now it's my turn!
    So shoutout to: Ben, Chase, Christos, Hamtaro, Noa, Kaori, Rabi, Sheep, Wolf, Omi, Cay, 5q, Aurora, ddrox13, Naka, Syn! (So sorry if I forget anyone...)
    You guys keep the Battle server alive!
    You're all awesome, and very good friends too!
    Thanks! :hug:

I think you forgot me. </3

But I know you didn't mean it~! <33

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I claim post #600.

Remember to appreciate user Tenn Kujo, she doesn't come here often, but she's great & deserves tons of good things.

Reactions: noa

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • appreciation to mars and melody for bein good friends and whatnot <3 i appreciate you guys. i know we haven't known each other long but you guys seem so sweet and genuine <3

Savashy

headsplitter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    Well, I do not know too many users on the forums, but i do know most battle server regulars. (If i don't know you're forum name ill just use your battle server name, sorry :/ )

Noa - You are the only other weeb on the server who understands me, you are also a great battle partner as well. The server is always a little more alive when you join

Syndrome - Despite the fact that you roast me nearly every day, you are one of my favorite users to talk to. Although we don't see eye to eye on music, one day you will listen to xxxtentacion. i promise you.

Castorm - Chase you are the friendliest admin i know, very relaxed. plus you are close to the man himself hamtaro, so that gives you a few extra points in my book.

Kostas - Until recently i didn't know you too well. I don't know if it's just me but it seems like you have been more active in that chat. You showed the wonders of Greek food and i cannot thank you enough for that.

Kaori - You are by far one of the most interesting members of the server.You inspired me to move to move Canada, if not at least visit. I enjoy talking to you and i hope you do well in your schooling.

Nick Wilde - You are a very eccentric user that can easily join into any conversation, also you are the only person who says hi seth in all caps.

Christos - You seem to have a strange obsession with Chase. The only people who still use the meme "PMSeth" are you and syn, and i think we should let the meme die. But apart from that you are a great user, and the father of OU on the server.

CUTIEFLY!!! - Mudkip you are the youngest user on the server, and i strongly STRONGLY advise that you do not get too close to some of the other users. they will taint your young mind. You have like 850 alts on the server, but i think your current user name suits you best.

Sorry if i forgot anyone, this post was done rather quickly !

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Appreciation esp for LegendChu. His survivor event happening when Survivor started in Australia and now the Amazing Race. His events do get me p hyped. I love events. And I like that I can still be involved in the current event without having to play cuz dude playing is stressful af. I legit hope he has a new event every season for forever. :') EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN A LEGENDCHU EVENT ONE DAY IT IS LEGITIMATELY CRAZY.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since it's Thanksgiving here in Canaduh, I thought I'd share my appreciation with the entire battle server. Without you lovely people, I would have gone more insane than I already am. ♡

Just so I don't leave anyone out, I'm going to make this post generally speaking to our bebes on the server. Props to you newcomers that stick around and aren't scarred by our antics! It's so great to have the new regulars that we do as of lately, and you guys are a great addition. Honestly all of you have an impact on our server, especially during the dead ass times, when you commit to staying in the chatroom until more people come on and stay as well, seeing as you have, it's beautiful…IMMA CRY i love you all adjfkjf u don't understand at the end of a long day and coming to each of you, it's like coming home to ur family, one so welcoming and I wish to see you all grow and do amazing things with your livessDFJK you all have individually impacted my life and each other's I'm sure, in so many different ways, and I hope the server continues to shape these relationships in the wonderful ways that it has been

Sirfetch’d

I want to use this post and pay a huge amount of appreciation to God and McCree for doing an outstanding job so far as Treehouse leaders. The Treehouse was my baby for so long and I was very sad to let it go. That said, I don't think anyone better could have taken it over. These two have already taken the Treehouse to a new level and are only going to go up from here. You two are amazing!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Appreciating my girl dork adventure, for being my soul companion from the beginning almost 7 years ago. It's been the most emotionally exhilarating ride of my life, with you. More happiness than I could have ever sought was found in the view of your goofy smile. I eagerly await seeing it again in a few weeks. x

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • ^oh my god that's adorable aaa

appreciating nick wilde because he's a cool dude and very friendly and puts up with me obsessing over sonic and other video game series. you're a nice dude and we should like, become besties or something

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Just gonna chuck a few out there for some peeps who have been making my days much more fun recently: Nick Wilde, marz, Cay, Christos, Lost, Ausaudriel, Mobile Tsk, God, FBI, Touched, Kostas, lozz, maccrash, mystletainn, adventure, Nina and others!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back