• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I'm with Bard on this one - lynching no one again seems very counterproductive and it's kinda hard to trust what drewbie is doing back yet again.

[Lynch] drewthree411

Years
  • I really hate no lynching but I don't think we really have anything then with no CC on Abby (which surprises me ngl, sorry Abby I was way off lol). I'd rather not go and accidentally lynch a PR or something and as much as I'd love to kill Drewbie again he could still be the Shade so that's a terrible idea.

[Reluctantly Abstains]

Edit: I feel the need to clarify by again I didn't mean me personally before some idiot jumps on that poor choice of words.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    While I'll agree that drewthree being back is suss, if the Shade's solo-win from being lynched is still in effect then this would be giving away the win...

I want to say have Arthur claim and Gaius protect each night so that we could get more clears/guilties, but with Mordred still alive and being able to swap out any vest for a fake one, this would leave Arthur vulnerable during the day to gunshots... Soo maybe hold off that idea till Mordred is gone, at which point voodooMorgause would just need to be avoided(e-z 2 sp33k leik dis :P).

For the time being, [vote] no one

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Hm...
    FoS: mewnani
    This usually raises a red flag for me, scum really don't like clearing people.
    That's a bit of an odd statement to make considering the mafia's rather strange choice of targets. I never indicated I didn't like people being cleared, or at least I don't think I did though I did neglect to mention there's 4 people clear that we know of, and 5 or 6 total counting the ones Arthur investigated assuming he didn't investigate anyone already cleared. I'm going to assume he'll make his presence known once he's dug up a mafia member seeing as how he hasn't claimed yet. I can't really say my wording helped all that much though so yeah, sorry about that. :(

Concerning the mafia specifically though I'm still befuddled. Zehn was replaced by drewbie before Morgana got her face mauled so I'm going to assume he was inactive since the beginning, leaving just two people in the mafia to think about targets and overall strategy. I still don't quite understand why drewbie was a Night 0 target, but I can understand their reasoning for trying to take Bard out on Night 1; he was one of the players who offered advice and was being observant of other people and attempting to piece together who the mafia might be. It ended badly of course because they couldn't possibly have known he'd trash them; they made a choice and RNG was ultimately against them, so they chose poorly. So who would benefit from both of them being removed from the game early on, and who would be inclined to take them out first?

And yeah late post is late. Who's Line is it Anyway happened, and I apologize. ><

In the meantime I guess I'll vote to put drewbie to rest. If drewbie is the shade he wins by being lynched (I don't even get how that works seeing as how he's technically already dead but meh,) but at the monent I have a hard time determining his place in the mortal coil, let alone what he actually is. The only idea I got is from that bit about him being stained by Morgana's sins... could he have possibly inherited her power? I'm not sure what else it could mean.

[Lynch]drewthree411

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [Lynch] No-one

I could change my vote to drewbie, but I'm unsure if he is the Shade again or not. For starters, the post does state he is the Shade, right? Secondly, the flavour text implies he is body-less atm and tainted by Morgana. I'm not sure about you guys, but wouldn't a Shade be considered body-less?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • [Vote] No one it seems far too dangerous to vote for drew, but you guys can do whatever you want, I guess.

Years
  • GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING...

We have quite a bit of evidence pointing to Abby, but there's more...

I kind of outed Abby being Siren in tDD2, maybe he killed me for revenge? That's the only incentive I can think of someone having to kill me, unless it was just a random mafia kill.

[Vote] Abby

Other than that, I don't understand why I'm getting a BW right now. Wasn't there just suspicion that I was the Shade yesterday?

Years
  • Can we take a moment to appreciate that Nani has amazing taste in TV?

Also, I doubt writing in Leet or w/e is going to help anyone avoid the VL. Most GMs here will still let the curse hit you. I know I would.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Actually the reason for my concern is not so much that drewbie might be the Shade, but that there somehow are two Shades in the game (one with a question mark). None of the roles say anything like this.

Still, I don't think it's a good idea to switch to drewbie so I'm going to keep my vote.

Years
    Merlin Mafia
    Night 2

July 23nd 2016, Entry 6:

Everyone did boring stuff and things. (I forgot the phase change was today and I'm super busy so this is the best I can do for flavor text ;) )

~Merlin

Nobody died

Mana Desinishon as ?
    Killua as ?
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
    Johnny as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    JaDe.X105 as ?
    Ewery1 as ?
    Wicked3DS as ?
    Arctic Sun as ?
    Earth Traveler as ?
    Mars™ as Sir Leon
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    NightKrow as ?
    mew_nani as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    drewthree as The Shade?
    jdthebud as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ullion as ?
    drewbie411 as The Shade
    Zehn two-bie411 as Morgana

Spoiler:

Years
    Merlin Mafia
    Day 3

July 24th 2016, Entry 7:

Mordred and Morgause, still mourning over the loss of Morgana, wandered through town in pursuit of their next victim. Unfortunately for them, he had a habit of staying alive. Elyan cried out in agony as he lay bleeding on the ground, unable to comprehend why he was seen as a threat to the evil duo's plans.

Meanwhile the mysterious woman visited a third person, dried tears stained into her clothes from the loss of her best friend. She didn't find either of the people she was looking for, although she did seem to have found someone important.

After a long few days of doing nothing, someone decided to take a quick nap, before waking up at dawn, unable to complete their task.

~Merlin

Nobody died
    1 Person missed their action!

Note: I'm not sending out "You missed your action" PMs anymore, you obviously know you missed them, no need for me to remind you.

Mana Desinishon as ?
    Killua as ?
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius as ?
    Johnny as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    JaDe.X105 as ?
    Ewery1 as ?
    Wicked3DS as ?
    Arctic Sun as ?
    Earth Traveler as ?
    Mars™ as Sir Leon
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    NightKrow as ?
    mew_nani as ?
    Nakuzami as ?
    drewthree as The Shade?
    jdthebud as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?
    Ullion as ?
    drewbie411 as The Shade
    Zehn two-bie411 as Morgana

Spoiler:

Years
  • Honestly this mafia should just give up now, they're doing really shit.
    Seconding what Bard said, a claim would help narrow suspects a lot.

I wonder who our mysterious woman found. Arthur maybe?

Back