• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Just re-discovered this thread, might as well put down some appreciation:

Thank you to Disclosed for her constant help on my RPT Workshop thread, and her friendship.

Also, should note how proud of that kid Revise Librarian - uh, Meadow, fine "Naturia Beans" I still am for having become a moderator and being a superstar tag-team with Lyncanthropy for Pokemon Trivia. You guys are always doing great work; don't think I don't notice even though I don't post there much anymore.​

Sirfetch’d

I wanna give a shoutout to everyone who has been participating in my battle tournament. It's been fun so far!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i want to give a shout out for my 1000th post. uhm..i've never exactly done this before. i mean, i have but not like..a huge shoutout.

i want to give a shoutout to Rainbow, Team Guzma (or the adorbzone), Rabinov and all my other friends in the Discord chat/on the forum. you guys are always there for me and listening to my issues and just overall good friends. i appreciate that a lot. thank you, it truly means a lot. <3

Sirfetch’d

I feel like I have to give some love to my girl colours on enjoying her first week at her new job :3

Sirfetch’d

Cheers for you guys who still post here and appreciate others; it's really nice that this thread continues to be great. <33

This thread turns 2 years old next month. It's been so impactful over the last 2 years (:

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
shoutout to HamtaroTumin for brightening up the forums/server/wherever he is

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Just leaving my montly appreciation post about Shintaro (aka Drew) he's a great person and although he's been inactive recently, you all appreciate him should too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back