• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Nintendo Direct announced for 8th March!

blue

gucci
Years

• As rumoured, there will be a Nintendo Direct on Thursday 8th March (tomorrow) at 2PM PT/5PM ET. What are you hoping to see in this upcoming Direct?

Last edited:

User19sq

It'll be too soon for my heart if Gen VIII happened.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • itd be neat if conquest could come back since that's a side game a lot of people have forgotten about. would make sense for a game like that to take place in india. although, there's been no real mention of it and it was just a one-off so far and not a series.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nintendo, please explain the Tales game you teased a year ago or my fandom is going to implode.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Really excited to see more from Mario Tennis Aces. Hopefully we get a release date.

Other than that though, not sure what else to expect from this one. Not getting my hopes up for anything major, especially if the leaks are to be believed.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • It's just like Nintendo to tease us at the end with Smash Bros.

A lot of ports though. Still, as a big Splatoon fan, I'm quite excited to see an entire expansion pack being added to the game. No More Heroes looks quite fun as well.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Crash Bandicoot, Undertale and Smash were the highlights for me. What a way to end a direct!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Was pretty surprised about Undertale. Smash was expected imo, but I thought possibly 2019.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm excited about Bowsers Inside Story getting a remake

I can't wait to play as Bowser again, especially with how he'll look in the update.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    No FE news rip :( Kinda concerned that it may get delayed, seeing as we haven't gotten any news in over a year and it's supposed to come out this year...

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I like Crash coming to Switch for those who didn't get it. I won't be picking it up since I have it on PS4, but it is a nice touch to have it portable. I'm most excited for Smash though. I haven't played much in a long time but this has me quite hyped for it.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Octopath Traveler release date and that special edition! D=

Some talks of Undertale coming to Switch, wonder how some of the metaish stuff will be handled.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • it's ok i have all the time in the world to wait for animal crossing switch

otherwise, i finally have an excuse to try out luigi's mansion for the first time!
    Strongly recommend playing Luigi's Mansion. Great fun.
    No FE news rip :( Kinda concerned that it may get delayed, seeing as we haven't gotten any news in over a year and it's supposed to come out this year...
    Yeah, it is odd we've gotten no news on it. Either they're saving for E3 or there's more work to be done.
    Octopath Traveler release date and that special edition! D=

Some talks of Undertale coming to Switch, wonder how some of the metaish stuff will be handled.
    Yeah, it's a pretty impressive special edition. I'm not yet sold on the game though and when moving countries I'd have to look into my options on game buying... We'll see!

On Undertale, I suppose they'll come up with appropriate puns and whatnot.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am very glad that they are putting in a mode in Mario Tennis Aces that lets you play without any of the frills. Just tennis with Mario characters. I'll also give the motion controls mode a go.

Captain Toad will be a day one purchase as well.

The future of the Switch continues to look amazing.

Years
  • Wanna play some Smash on Switch? Now, I'm not sure if I want to play it at this stage or not but the fact that Crasn N. Sane trilogy will come to other platforms as well is awesome news indeed. Now more and more players can enjoy the adventures of our favourite marsupial.

Back