• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • Potential spoilers from Umbrella Academy coming up

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Potential spoilers from Umbrella Academy coming up

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Currently watching a series called Black Crows. It's in Arabic with English subs, very compelling but a horrible watch at the same time...

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Star vs. the Forces of Evil reruns. Final Season starts tomorrow morning at 8am. I'm like... does Disney even realize that people go to Church on Sundays? Sigh... why couldn't it been on Saturdays(hence right now).

Bay

Years
  • At the moment I'm watching the Ace Attorney anime, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Fresh Off the Boat, and Gotham (which will have 3 final episodes I think). I'm also following The Dragon Prince and She-Ra (April needs to come sooner!) whenever they come to Netflix.

pikapikaboom

PikaPikaaa
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 28, 2019
    Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken, last episode will be aired at March 18, I'm also watching One Piece, Black Clover.

Years
  • I was just watching The Umbrella Academy for the first time, but right now it's Kojak. I've always had this grudge against the 70s, but it's a great show and it gave us Gerard Way, so it's not all chest hair and orgies.

Years
  • I am watching J-Drama called Aishiatteru Kai, i am about on 6 episodes, and there about total 10 episodes that i need to finish to watch it. I am keep tracking down to watch all the J-Drama made by year by year through the Heisei Era.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • OMFG YOU GUYS MY HEART IS LEGIT RACING. I just finished The Umbrella Academy like omg it was so fricken awesome can't wait for season two 10/10 highly recommend it okay bye.

...Oh yeah, I'm probs going to start watching Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn next. \o/

Years
  • About halfway through Season 1 of The Umbrella Academy. So far it's pretty good.

Turn up Charlie on Netflix. Idris Elba comedy-ish series .

I'm enjoying it somewhat but, objectively , it's pretty crap.

Also recently started Peaky Blinders. I'd not bothered before, with it being a BBC series that friends & acquaintances who have poor taste have said was good. But it's great! I'm an episode into S2

Omg Peaky Blinders is one of my all time favorites.

Back