• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Sword and Shield Giveaway ☆ FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sword and Shield Giveaway

You read the heading right - PokéCommunity is giving away one digital copy of Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield to one member. With the release of the eighth generation Pokémon games right around the corner, staff have decided to hold a celebratory giveaway in hopes of making one lucky person - which could be you! - a little happier. Interested in being considered? Then read on!

Note that this giveaway is for a digital copy of Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield (version may be selected by the winner). You must have adequate space on your Nintendo Switch system to download the digital copy, which is 10.3 GB in size.

Rules

• You must have made at least 20 posts since the start of this giveaway (not overall!) to be considered.
  • One entry per member. Duplicate accounts to enter the giveaway are not permitted.

The giveaway will run until 14th November 11:59PM Pacific Time 15th November 7:00AM Pacific Time. The winner will be messaged within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within another 24 48 hours, we will select another winner.

To participate, reply with what starter you'll be choosing and your favorite new Pokémon introduced in this generation!

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I can't lie, I may get Sobble, because I'm a sucker for reptiles. AND, HE'S SUCH A CUTE LIL SAD LIZARD.

Also, favorite Pokemon of Galar so far?

Posh Weezing.

pkmin3033

Hahaha, why not. I would choose Scorbunny, and my favourite Pokemon introduced in this gen is Chunky Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Starter: Sobble
Favorite this generation: Impidimp (the fact it hasn't been officially revealed adds intrigue).

Years
Well, it can't hurt. Let's give it a try: my starter will be Sobble and my favorite so far is Cramorant.

Also, does this reply count towards the 20 post quota for consideration?

Years
Grookey is my new favourite! He is just adorable and even if Grass might be the hardest starter he'll be my partner

My favourite new Pokemon is without a doubt, Sirfetch'd. We've been wanting his evolution for a LONG time and now was the best time. I'm so happy about it!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Scorbunny is the starter I'll be picking first, and my favorite new Pokemon is definitely Polteageist! I have a soft spot for inanimate object Pokemon. ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
Grookey! When I dynamax him, he's gonna be King Kong!!

Fav new pokemon is Obstagoon because you gotta have a Zigzagoon in your party bruv

Years
Thanks for this giveaway and good luck to everyone participating!

It is hard for me to say what starter I will be picking yet, most likely Sobble.
My favourite new Pokémon so far is the fabulous Galarian Ponyta. (Although I am disappointed it is not Fairy type)

Last edited:
Years
I can't go on the internet on my Switch, so if I win, what do I do?
If you can do a physical copy instead, then we'd be golden.
But just for the heck of it, i'm choosing Grookey idk why, and my fav Pokemon thus far released is SirFetched cause he's so noble like a knight idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back